• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NMK Biweekly Tournament - Saturday Novermber 29th

Snare

Smash Lord
im going to be at my cousin's this weekend. doesnt mean i cant play just means im gonna have a different fc and have a odder time schedule :|, ill try and get the info to u havokk when i get the chance

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
assuming the big red letters on the first page speak the truth...

* In Game Name- Teron
* Friend Code- 0216-1722-1948
* Banned Stage- Luigi's Mansion
* Main- Ganondorf
* Secondary- Pokemon Trainer
* Secondary- Ness

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I think I might have to drop out of this...
Knowing how tight your schedules are I'd probably be DQ'd if I stay.
I work on Saturday at 6:00 mountain time. That might give me enough time to participate, but I doubt it, sorry.

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
for my brother...

* In Game Name- Gerith
* Friend Code- 0216-1722-1948
* Banned Stage- Considering
* Main- Snake
* Secondary- Olimar
* Secondary- Diddy

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wait a sec, did I even join this before? I forget :laugh:
*goes and checks*

RyanPF

Smash Journeyman
I see it says one spot left but I am still on the list and in the bracket? That's fine with me, I decided I will play anyway. (yeah, I'm a waffler, but I'm in it for good now)

CapAmerica05

Smash Apprentice
I Have one question. Is this tournament now double elimination? i was last tourney that it was going to be...

Also, I'm changing my Main Character from Pikachu to Marth. And my 2nd secondary from ROB to Toon Link.

EtherealKing

Smash Cadet
Eh..Yeah I'm contestant #24...And just wanted to say that my banned stage was Frigate Orpheon and my IGN was going to be EK.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Alright Can't wait for this to start! I'd just like to change Marth to -> Falco for my secondary. Also the smash ball comes out randomly (When the characters die they sometimes come back with it) even it you have no items out, what will you have to do in that situation?

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Alright Can't wait for this to start! I'd just like to change Marth to -> Falco for my secondary. Also the smash ball comes out randomly (When the characters die they sometimes come back with it) even it you have no items out, what will you have to do in that situation?
That doesn't happen unless Smash Balls are on. All items should be off.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
That doesn't happen unless Smash Balls are on. All items should be off.
I can't say if your right or wrong, I have had this happen to me in various situations. As in I have had them all off in the item switch.

@Havvok Thanks for changing.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
First Neutral Stage will be chosen, just each of you choose a Neutral Stage. If something other then a Neutral Stage is chosen, No Contest.

Try to contact your opponent on Counterpick stages, OR keep picking Temple and No Contesting until your opponent gets a stage that ISN'T Temple (which means: They're counterpick)

<.< that's as far as I can help

Sonic: Not sure :/ I don't really know anyone... lol

Top Bottom