• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nintendo Trail

Does this idea look fun/interesting/have potential?

• Definitely

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
I am DLN 001 "Rock Light" But I am more commonly known as Megaman.
Everyone on this assigned mission has been written in my Data base
"Well, it's nice to meet you, Rock. Any suggestions on what to name the oddish we just caught? Nana wants to call it Dipperin. I myself think Richard would be a fitting name."

Last edited:

Timtam9000

Smash Rookie
I believe , should I acess those reasons, I would be intruding on classified information.

User3164797979

Smash Rookie
My character, worried about this foreign landscape and being of much smaller stature than fellow travellers, uses the Koppad to search the surroundings for the location of the slugma (and hopefully some juicy fruit!). My character is very glad the fellow travellers were so prudent in using the red pikmin!

MettatonCorner

Smash Rookie
My character, worried about this foreign landscape and being of much smaller stature than fellow travellers, uses the Koppad to search the surroundings for the location of the slugma (and hopefully some juicy fruit!). My character is very glad the fellow travellers were so prudent in using the red pikmin!
The KopPad picks up some fruit off the trail, however it's quite far away into the woods to the left and it's getting dark. Should you set up camp or attempt to find the fruit?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I say set up camp. Worst case scenario we'll still have a fire.

MettatonCorner

Smash Rookie
I say set up camp. Worst case scenario we'll still have a fire.
You set up camp, deciding to not go after the fruit. You start a fire and all sit around it, eating dinner. You go back to your wagons and sleep, surviving your first day mostly unscathed.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
May as well investigate the fruit. More supplies can't hurt.

Stay alert though, guys.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'd elect one person to tend the fire. For that, I'll choose the Prince of Sable.

MettatonCorner

Smash Rookie
The group heads out into the woods in the direction of the fruit signal, guided by the KopPad until suddenly it cuts out. The group is in a clearing, surrounded entirely by trees. A scarecrow-like creature walks out from the trees across the clearing, followed by smaller ones on either side playing some type of instrument. How do you react?

Last edited:

TacoWanderer

Smash Rookie
The group heads out into the woods in the direction of the fruit signal, guided by the KopPad until suddenly it cuts out. The group is in a clearing, surrounded entirely by trees. A scarecrow-like creature walks out from the trees across the clearing, followed by smaller ones on either side playing some type of instrument. How do you react?
I silently pull my sword from its sheath, in case they're hostile.

MettatonCorner

Smash Rookie
I silently pull my sword from its sheath, in case they're hostile.
The leader sees Meta Knight's hand moving behind his back. He cackles and points towards the group. Suddenly, a mass of Skull Kids converges on the heroes, overwhelming them completely!

Meanwhile, back at the wagons, a small group of 3 Skull Kids appears out of the woods.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Time for some action then.

I draw out the Exalted Falchion and call to Naga to give it her strength. I then attempt to slash at them.

MettatonCorner

Smash Rookie
Time for some action then.

I draw out the Exalted Falchion and call to Naga to give it her strength. I then attempt to slash at them.
Chrom manages to briefly cut away the Skull Kids on top of him to see Meta Knight being carried away by some Skull Kids! Do you go after them, or help your team?

I try to calm down the Skull Kids.
It seems it's too late for diplomacy.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I bark at the one heading towards the wagon trying to get its attention.

Last edited:

TacoWanderer

Smash Rookie
I struggle, trying to slash at the one(s) carrying me. I also try to spread my wings to break out of it's grasp.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
"Hey, what are you doing?! Get away from there!" I draw my sword and walk in front of the wagon to protect it.

Top Bottom