• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nintendo Trail

Does this idea look fun/interesting/have potential?

• Definitely

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MettatonCorner

Smash Rookie
Okay, I'll command it to use Absorb, and then throw another Poke Ball. Hopefully that'll do the trick. A Clauncher can be a valued ally.
The clauncher is captured! It know the moves vice grip, bubblebeam, crabhammer and smackdown.

Dipperin learned poison powder!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"Excellent job, Dipperin. If it's no trouble, I'd like to personally keep the Clauncher, Prince of Sable. I see quite a bit of potential in...it. Come to think of it, is it a male or female Clauncher? Hard to tell with crustaceans. Looking at its moves, it's already quite powerful, and maybe with some training we can evolve it into a Clawitzer."

MettatonCorner

Smash Rookie
"Excellent job, Dipperin. If it's no trouble, I'd like to personally keep the Clauncher, Prince of Sable. I see quite a bit of potential in...it. Come to think of it, is it a male or female Clauncher? Hard to tell with crustaceans. Looking at its moves, it's already quite powerful, and maybe with some training we can evolve it into a Clawitzer."
The clauncher is female.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Each cheep cheep feeds one person for a day.
"Perfect. In that case, I hope everyone likes seafood."

Also just to be clear, the Bouffalant are just eating the grass as we go, right? Or do we need to direct them to do so? I imagine they've been doing that since they're grazing Pokemon and they're not dead yet, but I just wanted to be sure. :p

MettatonCorner

Smash Rookie
"Perfect. In that case, I hope everyone likes seafood."

Also just to be clear, the Bouffalant are just eating the grass as we go, right? Or do we need to direct them to do so? I imagine they've been doing that since they're grazing Pokemon and they're not dead yet, but I just wanted to be sure. :p
That's correct. The yoshis are magical beings of magic, and therefore don't require food. Or something. Deus ex machina.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That's correct. The yoshis are magical beings of magic, and therefore don't require food. Or something. Deus ex machina.
Wouldn't have it any other way. :p

Out of curiosity, what's the Bouffalant's moveset? (I think we bought two Yoshis and a Bouffalant, right?)

MettatonCorner

Smash Rookie
Wouldn't have it any other way. :p

Out of curiosity, what's the Bouffalant's moveset? (I think we bought two Yoshis and a Bouffalant, right?)
(Two yoshis and two bouffalants)
Their movesets are head charge, horn attack, stone edge and strength.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hmm...perhaps the shadowy thing was an omen for Luxray's death?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'll pick up the fang to investigate it. Perhaps dangerous creatures are up ahead. Stay alert, everyone.

MettatonCorner

Smash Rookie
It appears to have not been here long.

I won't be able to post for a while because I'm driving to my grandparents'. Sorry.

MettatonCorner

Smash Rookie
It's back! Note to self: Don't start an event at literally the worst time of the year for you and most other people. I'm so sorry!

Suddenly, a squad of koopas barges in and looks at the group. "There she is!" Says one of them, pointing directly at Nana. Two koopas break from the group and walks up to her, one from each side. "You're under arrest!"

Last edited:

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
It's back! Note to self: Don't start an event at literally the worst time of the year for you and most other people. I'm so sorry!

Suddenly, a squad of koopas barges in and looks at the group. "There she is!" Says one of them, pointing directly at Nana. Two koopas break from the group and walks up to her, one from each side. "You're under arrest!"
((Yes! It's back!))

"Wait, what?!" I quickly stand in front of Nana. "What do you mean? For what reason?"

Last edited:

MettatonCorner

Smash Rookie
((Yes! It's back!))

"Wait, what?!" I quickly stand in front of Nana. "What do you mean? For what reason?"
"For the murder of Prince Ludwig Von Koopa!" The koopas cuff Nana and begin leading her away.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
((Finally got my Internet back!))

I quickly get in front of the Koopas and draw my sword.

"Explain, because right now you're outside your legal jurisdiction. As acting leader, I demand a better explanation."

MettatonCorner

Smash Rookie
((Finally got my Internet back!))

I quickly get in front of the Koopas and draw my sword.

"Explain, because right now you're outside your legal jurisdiction. As acting leader, I demand a better explanation."
"Prince Ludwig Von Koopa has been murdered, and we have a witness saying the murderer looked exactly like her!"

Last edited:

TacoWanderer

Smash Rookie
"Prince Ludwig Von Koopa has been murdered, and we have a witness saying the murderer looked exactly like her!"
Kirby quickly rummages through the wagon to find what he's looking for. "Stop!" He presents the Attorney's Badge. "We'll defend her!"

MettatonCorner

Smash Rookie
Kirby quickly rummages through the wagon to find what he's looking for. "Stop!" He presents the Attorney's Badge. "We'll defend her!"
The captain glares at the Kirby. "A group of lawyers travelling with a suspect in a crime? Seems awfully suspicious. What are your credentials?

Timtam9000

Smash Rookie
*Megaman flashes up files on each venturer including the deceased Luxray*
I believe this proof shall suffice, officer

MettatonCorner

Smash Rookie
"So we've got royalty, have we? Fine then. Will you come along to the police station or do you want to look for more clues to prove this person's 'innocence'"?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"The police station is likely a ways out of the way. I say we settle this here and look for evidence."

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
In that case, I say we head for the crime scene or blame it on Ice Man.

Timtam9000

Smash Rookie
Perhaps we should blame it on Ice man, Well depends on if the murder was by freezing or something related to ice

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
RIP Nana at this point. :p

Top Bottom