• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Nava

Smash Journeyman
I've started practicing melee again...

If Stevo can't make it to the tourney in January, who wants to team with me?

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Woah, Steveo, you're graduating? Congrats, man. I gotta get down to blacksburg and play all you cool mofos again. Are you going to Magfest? I'll be there. Maybe I'll see some of you all there over new years break.

Dismojoe

Smash Apprentice
So Cake....what did you end up doing with my Zelda game?

BTW, has anybody tried out BBrawl or Brawl+? I have BBrawl on my Wii, and even though the technical skill required is still pretty low, the game is extremely balanced and pretty much any character can beat any character.

If anybody wants to try it out, all you have to do is delete all your custom stages, put this SD card I own in your Wii, go to the stage builder, let the game load, and then take out the SD card.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I still haven't played Brawl+. I had a chance at the last tourney I went to, but there was only one Wii with it as opposed to the several with Melee, so I didn't get a chance.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Somebody should play with me this weekend. :lick:
I would but I have too much studying to do. Like how I have a U.S. History final in 1:30 and have 106 pages of assigned reading left... FML :ohwell:

That's what he did to me... :urg:

In other news, I have really been working on my Falco game lately, and I think he's my new main.
LOL

We need to have a Smashfest when winter break ends. Hopefully I get to go to Pound 4 in the meantime. :D

CptnStevo4

Smash Cadet
Woah, Steveo, you're graduating? Congrats, man. I gotta get down to blacksburg and play all you cool mofos again. Are you going to Magfest? I'll be there. Maybe I'll see some of you all there over new years break.
Thanks dude. Yeah, we definitely need to play again. I won't be at magfest but hopefully I'll catch you sometime in Blacksburg when I make a visit in the Spring.

CptnStevo4

Smash Cadet
So Austin and I are trying to get some people to play melee tomorrow afternoon or evening. Who's down?

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so who's going to be around on Saturday because I"m going to be getting home on Friday and I'll probably be bored by Friday night.

Also, I need to practice for Magfest.

CptnStevo4

Smash Cadet
Alright, so who's going to be around on Saturday because I"m going to be getting home on Friday and I'll probably be bored by Friday night.

Also, I need to practice for Magfest.

I'll be here, although I'm not sure when exactly I'll be free. Why don't I get your number and I can hit you up when I'm free? Either that or I'm sure I can get it from Justin.

Shears

Smash Master
who would be down to for a drunken smash tournament? each life you have to finish a beer or something like that. we can figure out the rules later but who would be down? i can host

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
who would be down to for a drunken smash tournament? each life you have to finish a beer or something like that. we can figure out the rules later but who would be down? i can host
Hahah we did something like this at Alex's. That could probably work. Where do you live?

Oh.

Smash Apprentice
Oh. my. ****ing. buddha.

A couple of my friends go to Tech and none of them have ever said anything about smash...I've asked before and they said there's no smash scene here even though its like the biggest school in VA...I've visited there a couple times too and we went caving, shopping, partying...but no brawl.

If I ever visit there again I hope to see yall and hopefully you guys have a tourney the weekend that I come (if theres room for me)

dualblindfold

Smash Rookie
I'd be down to do that this weekend, Shears. Get Alex and Nate and everyone together. =D
Same here. I wont have anything to do this weekend so I'm down for it.

Oh. my. ****ing. buddha.

A couple of my friends go to Tech and none of them have ever said anything about smash...I've asked before and they said there's no smash scene here even though its like the biggest school in VA...I've visited there a couple times too and we went caving, shopping, partying...but no brawl.

If I ever visit there again I hope to see yall and hopefully you guys have a tourney the weekend that I come (if theres room for me)
Most def. Next time you come here you've gotta get in on some smash! :p

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Lol, yep. I just talked to Alex and we might play tomorrow afternoon after 3ish. If you're interested, text me tomorrow.

703-201-4058

Shears

Smash Master
i dont know if i can host a drunk brawl tournament this weekend but i should be able to in the next couple weeks. ill let everyone know and probably make a facebook event for it

jsor

Smash Rookie
I'm up for Melee at any time. Call me up 703.618.4639. I'm in Pritchard 4058 but I don't have the console.

Met

Smash Ace
you guys should have a brawl + tournie because it is waaaayyyyyayayayaya better and then i would come up and we all know that is a big deal....

hey alston did you hear of our epic eight hours two people?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
you guys should have a brawl + tournie because it is waaaayyyyyayayayaya better and then i would come up and we all know that is a big deal....

hey alston did you hear of our epic eight hours two people?
Nah no one tells me **** son, let's do that melee tourney, jstor said we can use his frat house as a venue or something to that effect. Yee?

Met

Smash Ace
yeah lets do it son, let me know in advance because i would love to come up. and if we have a brawl tournie alston please counter pick corneria agian

Top Bottom