• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Firstaidguitar1

Smash Cadet
Anybody interested in buying Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2?

There's a free drawing...if you guys click the link below and fill out the answers to the survey, then you get your name in the drawing ALONG with me. The winner gets a copy of Modern warfare 2.

Even if you're not interested in the game, please help a fellow hokie? And if you win, sell the thing. it's sure to be hot the first month.

LINK: http://www.playfire.com/win-codmw2/323337373730

ANSWERS TO SURVEY:
1. Infinity Ward
2. PS3, Xbox 360 and PC
3. November 10th 2009
4. fourzerotwo
5. Dual-wield handguns
6. Modern Warfare 2: Ghost
7. False - it's one iteration on
8. Square Enix
9. Task Force 141
10. Sargeant Gary "Roach" Sanderson

Winners picked on 8th of November.

Thanks guys.

Duhrdy

Smash Apprentice
If more people want Brawl singles I'll change my vote to that, since it does not really matter to me.

Swoop

Smash Rookie
Brawl singles. Indifferent to melee as I would only play that for fun.

Apart from an actual tournament, we should have some 1v1 friendlies sometime. I've been playing too much free-for-all.

Uncledirtnap

Smash Apprentice
Melee singles
Brawl Doubles

I vote brawl doubles because most of the brawl singles I've watched take 8 minutes to finish with a %win O.o
but I'll also change my vote to singles if more Brawlies want to play singles

Bones0

Smash Legend
Could we do Melee Singles and Doubles and just Brawl Doubles? I agree with Nip that Brawl singles take forever, even in friendlies. In a tournament it just turns into a stallfest.

Met

Smash Ace
CHILLIN!!!! yo you still got that ****ing combo video with chamillionare or whatever his name is upload that **** so everyone can see how good we are at making combo videos while we are drunk.

also my emo rap is so good.

and dang man you are playing SF4 like for days

also we can host a tournie at my place now that my room mate is gone we will have two extra rooms to play in so red and sexy nate you guys need to call me so we can set this ***** up. we can do singles and teams and i can call a ton of people so we can try and get this thing big.

alston wanna team?

sorry ken peter ken

Bones0

Smash Legend
CHILLIN!!!! yo you still got that ****ing combo video with chamillionare or whatever his name is upload that **** so everyone can see how good we are at making combo videos while we are drunk.

also we can host a tournie at my place now that my room mate is gone we will have two extra rooms to play in so red and sexy nate you guys need to call me so we can set this ***** up. we can do singles and teams and i can call a ton of people so we can try and get this thing big.

alston wanna team?

sorry ken peter ken
Wait, are you talking about a tournament tonight? Or just some other weekend? Either way, I can't wait cause there is still a lot of people here I haven't played, and I've already gotten like twice as good as when I first came here. lol

Bones0

Smash Legend
Idk, but if you and Duhrdy want to come over to my dorm I'm down for that. I have to finish an online quiz first though, so I can't play until around 7:00.

Bones0

Smash Legend
awesome matches tonight

what is the Oceans?
LOL! I still feel stupid.

You guys should come over again tomorrow if you aren't busy, and maybe we can get at least one more person so we can do some teams. Btw, an RA came by my room to make sure you guys hadn't stolen that TV and Wii. :chuckle:

Duhrdy

Smash Apprentice
It was so hard to explain why we were carrying a tv around.

Oh, and I probably won't be able to play today. Have to write a couple of papers.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

alston wanna team?

sorry ken peter ken
lololololz k we team jenc.

Uncledirtnap

Smash Apprentice
I'll prolly be down for smashing tomorrow (or today w/e you want to call it) Melee mainly but I'd be down for some Brawl too, tryin to take everyone's money at the touney :p

Bones0

Smash Legend
If anyone wants to play Melee tomorrow (I guess it is today, though...), just text me. I can play any time after 4:30, but I will have Chem the next morning so I can't stay up too late (1:00 AM at the max lol).

Met

Smash Ace
YAY! Who wants to team with me for this...? Stevo? We gotta work on our team stuff if we do.

Definitely man. I can practice soon too. I'm graduating this December but I was planning on making a trip back to VT in the winter. As long as the tournament isn't right after break I could probably do it.

Which reminds me, since I won't be playing smash when I return to nova, we gotta get in some rounds before Christmas!

Nava

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****, I forgot you were graduating this sem! We need to chill asap then... right after thanksgiving break.

Top Bottom