• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
dave we can't have chair-breakers like you roaming the streets. i feel unsafe and unprotected.

and sorry mantis, i had some extra room up until yesterday. let me know in advance though if you want a ride back next time

SirPsychoMantis

Smash Apprentice
Getting a ride back today, sorta wanted to stay thursday night but its fine.

Played some melee against some guys in the house, itching for more... so much fun...

Met

Smash Ace
yah its just ridiculous. i dont see why i cant just buy a newer and better chair and stop wasting the tax payers money on broken chairs when people are losing their heads here. i mean seriously, is this the most productive thing this government can do with their time?
it is the most productive use of this time I am scared of you now dave.... you... criminal

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
street fighter for is so addicitve...its so addictive it broke my other addictions to coccaine, heroine, and sex....it is that addictive....if only i could say the same for brawl...when it comes to brawl i think the final hoo-rah will be herb and then it might aswell be dead. oh and i heard that capcom might be releasing MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 HD REMIX!!!!!!!!!!1

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
who actually still plans to go to HERB? the idea of driving 3 hours and paying 25 bucks to lose isnt all that appealing to me anymore.

Shears

Smash Master
is there anyone from nova driving back to tech tomorrow or even tonight who wouldnt mind giving me a ride. im stuck in nova and am desperately looking for a way back to tech.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
who from md/va is going to herb besides h2yl? i think meep and i are going, but only for brawl cause of C3 on saturday.

chillindude829

Smash Master
turbo is bringing like 6 ppl. dk, btree, hat, and a few others. they're all coming down friday

also east coast eddie. EAST COAST!

oh yea and savedge too

its gonna be amazing

BEHR

Smash Hero
I love Chillen for inspiring people to come for Melee and Brawl. <3

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Double post! I got that weekend off of work. Who wants to give me somewhere to stay?
Aaaaand just realized I picked the wrong weekend. Oh well.

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
good news fellas. sent an email to those ppl who put on the brawl tournament in squires last semester about putting on a street fighter 4 tourney, and this is the response i got.

Hey David,

Okay, I'm forwarding it to 2 other members of the club who work with the
game tournament stuff now. Sounds like a cool idea and we'll talk about it
at the next meeting this wednesday.

Thanks,

Robert Hagan
rdhagan@vt.edu

just figured i'd let the sf players know

Shears

Smash Master
so i wasnt suspended from school but i do have to leave the dorms by april 8th and i was wondering if anyone has any space on their floor/couch for me to crash until school ends (so for 1 month)? im kinda desperate thats why im resorting to smashboards for help. if anyone can help me out even for just a couple weeks or days it would be much appreciated

Shears

Smash Master
i know but its what theyre doing. im not suspended from school, i can go to all the athletic events and use all the services on campus, i just cant live in the dorms and they wont let me just live here for the next month either. this is the gayest thing that has ever happened to me and its ******** and doesnt make any sense. im going to be an alumni here and theyre doing this to me.

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
Street Fighter Fest This Weekend In Prictchardssss!!! Ill Host In The 4th Floor Lounge

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
and there is an official tier list out and if u use sagat or blanka ur gay....like reealllly gay

Top Bottom