• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Uncledirtnap

Smash Apprentice
sweet, sounds good

We usually get together on the weekends and smash so if you guys do stuff like that it would be perfect

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
ne one interested in coming to jersye for some tournements..help me kick M2Ks ***

Nava

Smash Journeyman
Someone's apartment usually... whoever decides to host. (chillin & bryan? lol)

What dorm are you gonna be living in Redd? I'm still gonna be on campus; I think I might be the only one left not in an apartment actually...

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Someone's apartment usually... whoever decides to host. (chillin & bryan? lol)

What dorm are you gonna be living in Redd? I'm still gonna be on campus; I think I might be the only one left not in an apartment actually...
I'm apparently in Lee. At least that's what it's showing thus far. How close is that to you?

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
i'm moving out of my nice big apartment so tournies will have to be at chillen's. that or some random other place

Met

Smash Ace
bump someone check this please. we gotta get some stuff together does anyone know if masa is coming back?
i miss you matt :( and has anyone reached bryan?

Nava

Smash Journeyman
****, matt not coming back? you better do like Balrog and GET PAID then.

i'm gonna be in payne. i'm moving in this saturday.

Everheart

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I'm a freshman this year and living in West AJ-
I'm pretty decent at brawl I guess and would to play some people around here. My mom wouldn't let me bring my wii due to thinking i'd fail out if i had it here lol But yeah- that leaves me without a controller but i can probably pick one up at walmart i guess O.o

But yeah- hopefully I can play you all sometime and get involved in the smash community around here! :D

I main ROB and Olimar and like toying with Link, but he sucks lol

Met

Smash Ace
Hey guys! I'm a freshman this year and living in West AJ-
I'm pretty decent at brawl I guess and would to play some people around here. My mom wouldn't let me bring my wii due to thinking i'd fail out if i had it here lol But yeah- that leaves me without a controller but i can probably pick one up at walmart i guess O.o

But yeah- hopefully I can play you all sometime and get involved in the smash community around here! :D

I main ROB and Olimar and like toying with Link, but he sucks lol
brawl sucks

oh hey red my number is 540 392 4045 if you wanna play some melee.
nate i wanna see them spacies.

Everheart

Smash Rookie
brawl sucks
I'd probably agree with you if I had ever played competitive melee before i played brawl- that seems to be how everyone chooses. Whichever they got into first lol

Wait- do you all only play melee or are there some brawlers out there?

Nava

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i'm not too big a fan of brawl either, but there's people who still play.... i think. if not, we can always teach you melee...

and justin... you will see them. and if i lose too much i always got my fall back chick.

Everheart

Smash Rookie
lol I know melee somewhat- I didn't really know about wavedashing until after brawl came out- I can do it but not very consistently......... i've only tried a tiny bit though

CptnStevo4

Smash Cadet
brawl sucks
lol love justin's forthright honesty. let's get some melee on. i have a few couches+large non-LCD screen (like the ones in the dorm lounge areas) so we can use my place at some point perhaps. i live right near bdubs (different house than last year) so walking distance from campus.

Met

Smash Ace
lol love justin's forthright honesty. let's get some melee on. i have a few couches+large non-LCD screen (like the ones in the dorm lounge areas) so we can use my place at some point perhaps. i live right near bdubs (different house than last year) so walking distance from campus.
oh **** son yo what are all you guys doing tomorrow after like five?

Top Bottom