• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Kryy

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody. Thought it was about time i made a post here so what better place than the VT thread. Im friends with Uncle and Kryy or Luke or whatever you guys know him as and smash with them pretty much every weekend. Have not yet been able to play with any of you all yet, though, but hopefully that will change soon.

BTW, I go to RU if anybody plays there but am more than willing to drive to VT anytime.
We need to get some **** goin' this week/weekend, let me know when and I'm down. Trying to fix up my tech skill with fox because compared to the epic skill lingering around VT mine's pretty trashy lol. Anyone who wants to get in on it just text me and I'll try to help coordinate something soon. Cell - 540-577-0204. Text, call, w/e. Should be some epic fun **** ^>^

Edit ~ I think the preferred days this weekend are Friday and Sunday, but I'll be available to do something each night this week even if it's with just one other person though.

Duhrdy

Smash Apprentice
I'm good from about 10 p.m Friday to Saturday morning, then from about 5p.m. Saturday until like 9p.m Sunday. So pretty much all weekend. Let's get some **** together!!!

Met

Smash Ace
Me, You, Nate, Vicious, Matt = 5.

325 Miles To,
325 Miles Fro. = around 2 tanks of gas, = 100$
20 Bucks + Venue Fee + Tourney Fee (10 singles + 10 Doubles) = 50 bucks.

Is anyone really going to win? (except me?)

Just food for thought.
hahahah dgon sorry old post but funny and wrong

Duhrdy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah this weekend on Friday from about 5 p.m. until Saturday at 11 a.m. and Saturday from about 11 p.m. until late Sunday night I'm free. We should get something going.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'd be good for this weekend. Someone called me (apparently I left my number somewhere on here) and said they beat pretty much everyone here and wanted to play.

Justin, are you tryna do something like... Friday evening? like 730ish?

Met

Smash Ace
I'd be good for this weekend. Someone called me (apparently I left my number somewhere on here) and said they beat pretty much everyone here and wanted to play.

Justin, are you tryna do something like... Friday evening? like 730ish?
gonna be out of town man sorry

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
Gentlemen, with the release of this new Balanced Brawl mod, I HEREBY DECLARE THE RESURRECTION OF VIRGINIA TECH BRAWL!!!! REJOICE!!!!!!!!!!

Let's play soon.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Hey VT smashers, I'm a freshman in Pritchard, and I am lookin' for some gaming action. Preferably Melee, but I'll play Brawl or any other game. Only dilemma is that I do not have a GCN controller or console... So just hit me up if you are gonna play and need another person. 443-823-4922
Thanks, and look forward to meeting some of you. - Kevin

Nava

Smash Journeyman
AH! ok we need to play some melee forreal...

when is everyone free within the next couple weeks? i'm going home this weekend, but other than that, LET'S PLAY.

i've realized i can usually play tuesday and thursday nights.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Every weekday except Tuesday, I am finished after 4:30. On Tuesday I don't have any classes at all so that whole day is open.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Random is a hugeeeee turnoff, oh well.

Justin, call me whenever you're down and check with me, 703-201-4058.

And uhhh, I'm going home next two weekends, but tonight would be perfect for melee if you wanna get something together quick. I'll check boards later.

ps. Knightpraetor 2good.

Top Bottom