• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Miso asIAN

Smash Apprentice
lucario's huge ball...i did some test and it seems if i have less stocks then my opponents it gets huge

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Are you sure you guys don't want to come play in Cochrane? We wouldn't have to worry about anyone using the lounge.

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
i love men lololol like zach and eric holy **** i want them in my anus hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahaha i want to blow every dude in the world and **** i have a huge **** ahahahahahahahaa i have been drinking my name is bryan i love the wiener

Nava

Smash Journeyman
god **** it i have the worst hangover i've ever had... tourney time...

edit: excuse my absence, i still feel like ****.

Agerknux

Smash Rookie
Pshhh **** you for getting a hangover and forgetting to wake me up. Now I missed it too. D=

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
Tournament Results

Doubles

1. DT/Matt (Top Tier)
2. Total/Vandal (FOXDIE)
3. D-Gon/H (Team Discovery Channel)

Singles

1. DT
2. Vandal
3. D-Gon

Dismojoe

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone playing again anytime soon?

I couldn't make it since this past weekend was Parents Weekend for freshman :/

BTW, nobody will recognize me....I got a haircut that took off about 5 inches O_o.

kodiak Vandal

Smash Apprentice
kickass 56.78% have voted yes on the MK ban so far.

1. I cannot find my copy of brawl anywhere. i think there was a mix-up with somebody who brought a wii, and maybe my copy of brawl was taken on accident. if anybody finds an extra copy please let me know.

2. i'm up for playing sometime this week. got a test tomorrow but then back to normal

Nava

Smash Journeyman
anyone wanna play melee with me on friday?

edit: I'm playing 1v1s with ONE of you in brawl for hours. Yes, i finally want to learn this game, let's goooooo. oh, yeah. i'm going to main snake. did i just say i want to play brawl? ****. time to watch videos/read ****.

Top Bottom