• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

2-Up: Rising
Blackburg, Virginia. 4/23/2011

[collapse=Brawl]Winners Bracket[collapse="Round 1"]Kyle :dedede: vs Daniel :diddy:[/collapse][collapse="Round 2"]Redd :metaknight: vs Patrick :sonic:

steve :lucario: vs Kyle :dedede:[/collapse]
Losers Bracket[collapse="Round 3"]Gator :marth: vs Patrick :dedede:

Kyle :dedede: vs john Charles :falco:[/collapse]
Semi Finals[collapse="Winners Semi Finals"]steve :lucario: vs Jank :dedede:

Redd (R) :metaknight: vs Total (TOTAL) :metaknight:[/collapse]
Finals[collapse="Winners Finals"]Jank :dedede: vs Total :metaknight:[/collapse][collapse="Losers Finals"]Redd :metaknight: vs Jank :dedede:[/collapse][collapse="Grand Finals 1"]Total (TOTAL) :metaknight: vs Redd (R) :metaknight:[/collapse][collapse="Grand Finals 2"]Total won in winners finals and grand finals 1[/collapse][/collapse][collapse=Melee]Winners Bracket[collapse="Round 1"]Mahone :falcon: vs Mike :pikachu2:[/collapse][collapse="Round 2"]Jank :falcon:vs KnightPraetor :marth:

steve :zelda: vs Franklin :peach:[/collapse]
Losers Bracket[collapse="Round 2"]Mike :pikachu2: vs Franklin :peach:[/collapse][collapse="Round 4"]steve :peach: vs JU4N :falco:[/collapse]
Semi Finals[collapse="Winners Semi Finals"]Redd :fox: vs Mahone :jigglypuff:

steve :zelda: vs KnightPraetor :fox:[/collapse][collapse="Losers Semi Finals"]JU4N :falco: vs Mahone :jigglypuff:[/collapse]
Finals[collapse="Winners Finals"]KnightPraetor :fox: vs Redd (R) :fox:[/collapse][collapse="Losers Finals"]KnightPraetor :marth: vs Mahone :jigglypuff:[/collapse][collapse="Grand Finals 1"]Redd :fox: vs Mahone :jigglypuff:
[KnightPraetor forfeited to Mahone in Losers Finals][/collapse][collapse="Grand Finals 2"]Redd :fox: vs Mahone :jigglypuff:[/collapse][/collapse][collapse=Results]Brawl

1. Total :metaknight:
2. Redd :metaknight: :marth:
3. Jank :dedede:
4. Gator :marth:
5. Kyle :dedede:
5. steve :lucario:
7. Joohwan
7. Patrick
9. Daniel
9. Jon

Melee

[bracket needs to be fixed. Mahone won GF1 and Redd won GF2]
1. Redd :fox:
2. Mahone :jigglypuff:
3. KnightPraetor :fox: :marth:
4. JU4N :falco: :fox:
5. Jank :falcon:
5. steve :peach: :zelda:
7. Nava :peach:
7. Franklin :peach:
9. Sange :marth:
9. CrimsonBlur :marth:
9. Mike :pikachu2:
9. Eric[/collapse]

Thanks, Roger! You're the best video recorder of ALL time. Not even hyping. <3
Nah. No commentary and AJP's quality is better, and commentary >>> well, nothing else matters if you can scream awesome stuff and stuff is seeable
♥

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Nah. No commentary and AJP's quality is better, and commentary >>> well, nothing else matters if you can scream awesome stuff and stuff is seeable
♥
Your quality is damn good and anything better is just aesthetics imo lol.

Plus, I like screaming omg background commentary. Keeps the hype. =D

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol sup? look at that third in brawl? omg omg omg OMG

LOOOOL my brawl vids got more views than my melee ones. And that Seagull guy said I was bad HAHA little does he know... I don't give two ****ing ****s about brawl.

Got'em. :troll:

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
So at this tournament I was like "Yo Redd, friendlies?" and he said...

"Nah dude I gotta play Brawl"

I found that pretty hilarious at the time.

LOOOOOL dude that is quite funny actually. I treated brawl like melee for one day and, as expected, brawl SUCKS. Glad I got that out of my system.

damn anyone even get on anymore?
I'm still subscribed to this thread. I might have found a few interested casual Smashers at Radford. Like at most 5 and 1 of them wants to know how to get good

Would anyone be interesting in another AMAZING Guts? I didn't bring my Wii nor GameCube because I didn't think I'd find any Smashers to play with so I'd need everyone's help to supply setups

Also,

I think I can get a Smash tournament organized for this event. Would anyone mind a free-to-play event? The COD tournament is free to play, so

I lost WF 0-3, then won GF1 4-0, then won GF2 4-1

1: ♥ :peach: :fox:
2: Duhrdy :falco: :fox:
3: Sange :marth:
4: Cody K
5: Will
5: Jeff
7: charles
7: Brad
9: brian
9: robert
9: Maxi
9: Nandu
13: Matt
13: Mike F
13: andrew

Look at all these casual Smashers. I've got contacts with 2 very interested players

Tournament Ruleset Idea

What do you think about a 7 stage starter list and no counter pick stages? (Yoshi's Sotry, Fountain of Dreams, Pokemon Stadium, Battlefield, Final Destination, Dreamland 64, and Kongo Jungle 64)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Pokemon is too ridiculous during transformations to be a neutral.

Same with Kongo.. not having hard ledges is automatic no hahaha.

I'm for YS, BF, FD, FoD, DL. PS as a counter, and nothing else. No Brinstar, no RC.

Post exact time and location of Smashery. I might try taking the Bus there. Runs until a bit after midnight on Friday/Saturday nights. The VT stop is on E Roanake Street

Are any of the Radford Smashers subscribed to this thread?

Top Bottom