• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

Duhrdy

Smash Apprentice
I'm still around, and with the Starcraft 2 beta going down for a few weeks, I'll have a lot of free time. I don't play brawl though :D

xRisingForce

Smash Cadet
bumpin, this might seem a bit heretical but i'm free to melee/ssf4 whenev, looking to play new blood and meet some new people ;) i have a couple friends who'd come out as well. i'm at foxridge/bburg

i also play 64/brawl casually

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I am back starting next week every week drivin them buses
Word. That's sick bro. Hit us up.

EDIT:

**** we're gonna have a beast-*** bunch of players this year!

JAnkz
Mahone/Gambler0/Kumar/That guy
Foxlisks
uhhh MinQ!
Nava is living like right next to me LOL.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Word. Oh and KP he's **** and ****.

We should crew battle other schools. Radford $100 mm LOLOL.
I don't know about MMing, but I think JMU could give you guys a bit of trouble, as long as Chillin doesn't play =p.

Duhrdy

Smash Apprentice
I'm so rusty :urg:
Once school starts again i need lots of melee playingness, who wants to hook me up with that? (When I'm not playing Starcraft 2 that is :D)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
uva would get wrecked red ain't the only one thats good down here son
Yeah but its not like you'd need them; Redd could probably take the entire crew by himself.

But just wait until I give them all my legendary Crimson training. We could easily make a direct-to-DVD special on this. It'd be like the Mighty Ducks.

Though, not gonna lie, Emilio Estevez ain't got **** on me.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
TCB you back in cville?
we should play sometime
Coming there tomorrow. You live in C-Ville Shepp (I'm not sure if your location of Lynchburg in your profile is up to date)? I know you contacted me before but I forgot if you just lived in SoVa or actually in C-Ville. Lynchburg is mad close (~80 min) too so it doesn't make a difference lol. Either way, we should play. :)

I'm planning on making a C-Ville smash thread soon so we can get a little community going. From what I can tell, we have around 10 regulars that I know of. With some training, a little traveling, and maybe even some tournaments, I think we can become pretty **** good.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Yeah but its not like you'd need them; Redd could probably take the entire crew by himself.

But just wait until I give them all my legendary Crimson training. We could easily make a direct-to-DVD special on this. It'd be like the Mighty Ducks.

Though, not gonna lie, Emilio Estevez ain't got **** on me.
****, why is everyone from nova always on redd's **** all the time, i mean i know more than most people that hes good but you guys just go nuts.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
****, why is everyone from nova always on redd's **** all the time, i mean i know more than most people that hes good but you guys just go nuts.

Nah true though... I'm way too inconsistant to have a fan base, lol.

Justin, after 6:30 today should be goodz. Anyone else is welcome.

EDIT: 64 mms?

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
redd is a ****in beast!!!! IM ON HIS NUTZ TOO

JUSTIN I MISS YOU!!! i might come down this semester some time ill keep u posted!

did i mention THAT REDD IS A BEAST
he will eat your soul

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
I played Redd like 5 years ago, lol. And you know what

HE STILL DA BESS!

Sup, SOVA? I'm heading back up to school in like two days :(

Have a good fall everyone and hopefully I'll see some of you guys at ROM3 or Pound5 if I go to pound 5.

Top Bottom