• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
what time are you leaving keeper? and is it possible for me to get a ride as well? its snowing still so not sure if people want to risk it to come here

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Man it's pretty outside. Yeah, been really sick. At least I'm moving around the house now tho. You guys really gotta move onto the max line ;)

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm not coming. If I had left two hours ago like I should have done, I would have come. But it's snowing pretty hard, and I want to go sledding.

I would like to know who wants a ride to the bend thing this weekend though.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
If anyone can give me a ride to the smashfest today I'll go if you want me there ;p Also, the bend thing sounds fun... I may or may not be going... But if you're offering a ride, that adds a ++ to the might be. Dun remember if I've played with you yet or not... Still putting together some forum names to faces.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I dun think I've played ye yet if you're a pika player ;p. You're welcome to come smash some in Milwaukie tho if ye like :D. Still snowing like cats and dogs here tho. It'd be cool to play a bit before the tourney type dealy-bob. Gage, any possibility of another smashfest later this week? If not people are welcome to come play some smash here.... I might even clean the house for ya :O

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
okay, honestly would ANONE consider coming over to my place instead (Gage and Jesse included)?
I'm practically begging at this point.
My whole winter break has been sheer boredom, bar one night at my Dad's house, and kenzie doesn't even play Melee anymore.
The only interaction my friends have given me is when two showed up at my house at 9PM high off their *****.
I haven't played real people in quite a while, and I haven't been to a tournament in even longer (Next one isn't until TP4).
I want to get good at this game and I don't want to go so long without playing. I feel like I'm becoming worse and worse at this game, and until things change people coming over to my house is pretty much my only option at this point.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Vulcan, bus on down man. I can't drive atm either with my current auto troubles. I'm def not jesse/gage but I'm down to play w/e if someone wants to drop by. I'm just up the 205 but tri-met will get ya here pretty easy. Max line is close-by. Sorry if this is incoherent I'm not very awake right now.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
So I'm interested also in starting up a doubles team with someone who wants to put in a bit of practice... I main CF and have a pretty successful history in competition in games after I've developed my skills a bit further. I'm serious about putting in work though, refining my play much more myself as well as in doubles. I'm below average right now if not bad, but I'm putting work in and won't be for long. I'm up for trying out different team comps and whatnot also ;p Feel free to PM me or post here blah blah blah ustream is ****.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Vulcan if someone was willing to drive I'd go to your house. You should start hosting tournaments more. Like start going monthlies (if your parents would allow). That's the easiest way to get a lot of people over.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
^I agree it is the finest.

Speaking of grape:
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TI3_sk4sOmM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TI3_sk4sOmM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
My mom just decided to tell me she has Friday off, so things are looking good I guess if you guys want to hold another smashfest.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Go to jesse's instead. You'll get snow-trapped in in Bend.

Infinitora - What competitive games? I'm also in need of a teammate.

debaser

Smash Lord
^^^**** that avatar is pure grape.

sir toppemhat got his trains under a calloused backhand

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So we will do a friday smashfest. Since Bart is coming up on friday to hang out. Jesse and I have work Saturday though. We can play and stuff all day yo. Phil, Brawl will be there. I'll tell Alex, Mooch, Erik, and possibly Casey to come over.

Grunt

Smash Master
look at his old calloused hands.
he's after that same level of quality you and I have grown to expect.
there he is back in his shed with today's harvest.
waxing 'em down and rollin 'em out.
If you listen really closely,
you can head the clip-clopping sound of "Goodmonson", the dickable dog pulling up a sleighfull of
Dr.Samuel Tran's Corn Fed, Wood Fired Dickables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom