• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Yo, Portland smashers, I'm in Oregon City for the next week or so. If anything awesome is happenin', odds are, I'll be there.

If anything is happening today, that'd be awesome. I'm just stuck at my sisters house, and all my old friends here have moved away, or just aren't answering their phones. =/

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Nice haha. Just to tell you our smashfests are mostly melee. I don't know if you are brawl only or not. Depending on who comes. We'll have a couple of people that will want to play brawl

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I love both. I'm totally out of practice in Melee, so it'll be nice to get back into it.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Nice we are pretty melee friendly. We have a wide range of skill in our players. From people just getting into the scene and picking the game up to people who have been playing since 2003 and invented the blackhole glitch

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
and meowth that's right

So good. I live in Milwaukie, bout 10 mins total from where you're staying right now in Oregon city Xsyven. I'm one of the mentioned just starting heh. Let me know if you're wanting to drop by for some melee or something, I don't have brawl...

keeper

Smash Champion
"Royal Rolls" candies are so good. I've eaten almost two rolls of them in about half an hour.

They're like generic lifesavers.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
lol I got to go to the gun club and go shooting which I haven't done in a looooong time. I think I was doing my best with the Magnum, although firing the 9mm was pretty nice.

I suck compared to by brother though lol.

Oh cool, Xsyven's in OR. I play Brawl, and sometimes come to Gage's house (although rarely lol).

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Jesse and I have work next saturday but we are free friday and sunday.

Tuesday is going to be the next smashfest of fun. So everyone prepare to come to that.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So I have no idea how many people are going to come. Since a lot of people haven't been saying anything.

Phil, I think erik is coming over tomorrow. We could play a wittle brawl.

Jizzardl, exactly as Keeper says. We have work the next day though. So like you would have to leave at 3pm on wednesday.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Vulcan this is what you should do. Have someone take you across the river. Take the bus here. Spend the night. Take the bus back the next day and get picked up from the bus stop. It's cost you 4 dollars to have infinite fun.

Phil, you can come over anytime really 2 or 3pm and up. I don't know when Brawl people will be over. Erik probably won't come over until 6 if he is to come over. I don't know if Casey is going to come over. Maybe Alex will come over.

Also, people who are coming bring a cube/wii and the game of your choice. We have 5 big tvs and like a small tv. We are good on those. All we have is a wii and a gc with melee and brawl. Sooooo bring your stuff.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
I wanna smash so bad but I've been stuck in bed for like ~2 weeks =/. This is so boring... Have fun guys, sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun. Debaser, wish I could play more with you, goofing around with your jiggs was fun at go :p. Anyway, back to bed and sky captain I guess.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
have you been sick?

Also, turns out I didn't sleep in until 3 like I originally wanted. Sooooooo I guess people can come over at like noon or so.

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
it turns out that i wont be able to use a car today :/ is there any way i could get a ride to and from? i live in west linn so its not that far away from their place

you can aim me or call/text me at 541 514 1597

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom