• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I wish Eugene could have come.
I repped Eugene, but only in spirit. I didn't enter Melee, but I did manage to play a single friendly with someone. I don't know who it was but he played Peach and I think I was using Ryan's orange controller.

wqqqqwrt

Smash Cadet
I repped Eugene, but only in spirit. I didn't enter Melee, but I did manage to play a single friendly with someone. I don't know who it was but he played Peach and I think I was using Ryan's orange controller.
thank you based timmy eugene needs more people like you

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It would have been cool to play a bunch of Melee with all the people who showed up. With Gimpyfish there, it was an all-star cast. My carpool was aiming at leaving at 6:00 or 6:30, so I felt like I only got half a tournament, but the tournament was twice as fun so it all worked out.

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Hey there Oregonites. I just moved back to Deep Norcal and was wondering if there were any smashers/things going on in Southern Oregon?

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Hey there Oregonites. I just moved back to Deep Norcal and was wondering if there were any smashers/things going on in Southern Oregon?
There are a few people in medford you're more likely to get a hold of them on all is brawl oregon page they mostly play brawl but I'm pretty sure they also play melee and 64 two people I can think of are The Illustrious Mr. Pibbles and Tasty

Link to AiB Oregon group: http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=35

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
How deep is 'deep NorCal'? Are we talking Placer County or is it even more north than that?

debaser

Smash Lord
Yeah, think I'll be coming to this. Haven't touched a controller in months so I may not enter. I'm down to just see Oregon :D. Seems like a pivotal tournament

Thought I might lose interest in melee, but everyone knows that that's something that doesn't really happen haha. In fact the opposite occurred. Gonna go ballz deep

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Gonna go ballz deep
Ballz is a killer 3-D fighting game. It's an in-your-face, all out fight to the finish with 8 unique characters and 8 bosses that punch, kick, club, slam, humiliate, and fart on their opponents.

It's the coolest *!#!@*#! fighting game on the shelf!

bmagaziner

Smash Rookie
Hello there,

Looking to play melee in the Portland metro area, whats the best way to connect with people?
Thanks!

Binx

Smash Master
Im down to play any day next week if anyone wants to come over, I hesitate to call it a smash fest though since i only have 1 tv and room for maybe 1 more if someone brings one, but 3-4 people could share the tv confortably =D.

get at me 503 460 7374 busy sat and sun though.

Binx

Smash Master
Oh ya didn't mention but I live right on the gresham portland border 3 minute walk from the max. 191st and Burnside.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Lol when I say deep norcal I'm talking Siskiyou county. 20 minute drive to Oregon lol.
Yup, that's pretty much right at the Oregon border. Siskiyou county has some beautiful scenery, though I can't say it has the most lively Smash scene. XD

I see you still have 'San Jose' as your location, which prompts me to ask how in the world you ended up in Siskiyou County?!

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Lol. On another note Best Bout is this weekend so I hope everyone can make it and bring their a game! There have been a few changes on Best Bout's policy so I'll will paste it in the bottom of the tournament page so everyone can see it.

MilesWC7

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. i watched the oregon stream last night :) im a student in atlanta but im from Oregon. I'll be back in OR for a month starting this week. will there be any smash events in december or jan? im a beginner so i kinda wanna just play for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom