• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebuttokcs

Smash Rookie
Thank you all for coming down to play Smash. I had a lot of fun, and I saw some epic matches played.

@Marcus, it was nice meeting you and I hope to see you at some of the Smashfests that Adam runs at his place. The best way of improving is simply to keep playing with others.
It was fun meeting all of you as well. And if I get the information, I will definitely attend.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Brandon, how's it going?! :D
Timmy!!! Things are good I suppose. Living on my own and working a lot (though I suppose that isn't much different from the past 3 years of my life.) We need to meet up and smash some time! As with everyone here, really. I actually still play a lot, just with my LO crew. We are thinking of hosting a melee tournament soon...

wqqqqwrt

Smash Cadet
It was fun meeting all of you as well. And if I get the information, I will definitely attend.
yo *****
http://www.facebook.com/groups/283358348346303/
eugene smash (melee) group here if you want to know anything either post or message any of the more active posters. Adam (GodWithaWavebird) is sorta our leader its a community though. we usually host free friendly double elim tournaments on sunday at 6:00 pm.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I can't access that page without a FB account. This is why I hate FB. T_T

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
..and Foos is hosting!
There better be SG, SC, and SA side events as well.

ChinesePanda777

Smash Apprentice
Wish I could be at that best bout. I'll be in California during that and then it's Portland time for me starting around the 20-21st ish.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
There's still no 100% confirmed carpool from Eugene, but Keith and Adam said they were interested in going when we talked about it on Sunday.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
So aside from Smash, we all need to organize a smashping trip (camping + smash), indigestible_WAD and I were discussing doing something like this with Juce, any ideas, and hopefully we can get this rolling before this nice weather goes away.

Juce / Eggz / Zelgadis's roomate Pandacheck <--- CHEA!!!!

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I just got a job in the gorge, and I'll be here all summer. I've been here for the last week. I won't be able to go camping until the end of august. I probably won't be able to go to smashfests unless they start fairly early on a saturday, because those are the only days I have off. On that note, my car engine picked now to start acting up, so unless I figure out a way to get it moving again, I'm stuck in the gorge, which now that I think about, is a very beautiful place to get stuck.

DrunkenMaster

Smash Rookie
Anyone going to best bout tonight? It has been forever since I've had the time to play, but I'm free today :3

<-- Evergreen, kid with the long blonde hair lol

FoosJr

Smash Ace
it's on fridays now however almost no one is going anymore we're just doing weekly's at peoples house if there are some people who wanna play today i wouldn't mind playing too.

Mr Postman

Smash Journeyman
I just got a job in the gorge, and I'll be here all summer. I've been here for the last week. I won't be able to go camping until the end of august. I probably won't be able to go to smashfests unless they start fairly early on a saturday, because those are the only days I have off. On that note, my car engine picked now to start acting up, so unless I figure out a way to get it moving again, I'm stuck in the gorge, which now that I think about, is a very beautiful place to get stuck.
Cool! Have fun being stuck in such an awesome place.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
I wanna thank everyone that made it out and brought set ups guess I need to start bringing mine again. Had a lot of fun and was good seeing everyone again. Hopefully see you all again next month.

Results for melee if anyone is interested:
1) Foos
2) Binx
3) Bird
4) ****ard
5) Alien Allen and ryan I think? All I can remember for now I'm gonna try and stop by bestbout on tuesday and upload the results to the aib page.

:phone:

T0MMY

Smash Master
Foos for best host ever.
I told the SOregon players BB has things together and they're interested in attending a tourney maybe in August, so that should be a big Melee turnout.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Alright I'll talk to Ethan about hosting another tournament on the second weekend of august. So everyone can play on making it then hopefully.

ChinesePanda777

Smash Apprentice
If you could, that'd be amazing. I start school in Portland on the 13th. Hoping to smash as much as I can before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom