• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper

Smash Champion
We aren't really banning any characters for melee are we? That isn't very smash like.
I thought that it was a pretty overt joke. hahaha

Which reminds me, I miss Gengar tier. It's worse that I forgot Sheik was in S tier, I thought she was top of A. PLAYER'S BIAS LOL.

Binx

Smash Master
LOL my bad, I've been playing lots of sc2 lately and that community whines more than anyone I've ever seen about everything, I guess its just made me forget that not all communities are full of ****ies.

Also if more than 10 people show for melee we should try and do crews, they are too good.

keeper

Smash Champion
Mute City has been long gone. You can still counterpick a stage if the other player agrees to it/if people don't care that much Rainbow will be legal just for you.

Who the **** wakes up before 2 pm? Makin' me look bad.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
psh allen, i'll go bowser vs your falcon and win... AGAIN =o
Pretty sure your Bowser didn't beat my Falcon, your Luigi and your Ice Climbers did.

Edit: Nevermind I think I beat your Bowser in the first match and then you won later or something like that.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
Well, me and Ziggy have the same scheldule for work 3-11:30pm mon-fri.

Also, Jesse check the damn forums and your pms....jerk

Deus

Smash Journeyman
Also, if Peach Masta and/or Jesse have some sort of smashfest, I'd definetly be willing to drive down there and could bring Ziggy with. Used to play with Jesse constantly back in the day so it be cool to hang out with him again.

Maybe I can even talk James into coming since he lives close to me now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom