• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New School Niagara Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master
So lately we've had a burst of new arrival in our Melee scene, and it's empowering the Brawl scene. This thread is to help organize our ever so tiny scene so that it can blossom into amazingness and hopefully be able to compete with the robots of the GTA. I'm hoping to keep a contact list external from that group we have, because it's invite only and too much of a hassle.

Where are practices?

My Basement
4 Nickel St, St.Catharines Ontario

Weekly practices for Melee will be happening in my basement every Thursday.
Weekly practices for Brawl will be happening in my basement every Tuesday.

Niagara Melee Crew:

NikoK
Ministry
Steve
Ayaz18
Lawlb0t
KC18
Will
SK
Alex

Niagara Brawl:

NikoK
Mark.Savic
Raidos
SK
Kueznel
Tippr
Pasta?

First practice for Melee is Thursday, October 15 2009 @2pm
First practice for Brawl is Tuesday, October 20 2009 @2pm

Contact Information:

This will slowly be filled in over time.

Format: (Home/Cell)

NikoK - (905) 938 - 7289 / (289) 407 - 9055

Four20

Smash Rookie
I'll be there Thursday.
I'll also be able to hold practices at times. ((Only melee though))

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Brawl all the way! lol at the obligatory spelling mistake. No one gets it right the first try. NO ONE.

Tuesdays are pretty weird for me all I got is a class from 4-5 so I could come before and leave about 2:30 or after and get there at like 7..... Probably gonna do the second option...

With these bein school nights an such, how late can we be there till?

Niko_K

Smash Master
There isn't a cerfew at my place :) So I'd take option to if I were you.

Ill correct your alias LMFAO.

Link anyone you know from niagara to this thread please, and kuenzel make sure you tell the brock boys.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
and kuenzel make sure you tell the brock boys.
I told them, we probably won't get much interest from them though, just cause they're all computer science guys who just play in between classes for fun. No one except maybe one or two I can think of care enough to go outside Brock and practice....

....not without going to a tournament first, at least.

I'm hyping your tourney pretty hard man, might get a few to come that day, and once they see the tournament, they'll be hooked. THEN they'll want to go to practices.

yeeeeesssssss..... Its all in my master plan, Niko.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
niagra is pretty kewl,20 streets have the same name but its all good cause they got la salle

Niko_K

Smash Master
Sick session last night. I guess my Peach is my best character.

We all have to work on fluency a little bit xD

Niko_K

Smash Master
Anybody interested in playing some Brawl today?? We need some serious practice....Kuenzel, Tippr, Raidos I'm looking at you guys.

ALSO

Practice tomorrow for brawl....has to wait until 6pm. I have a full time job now and obviously my scheduling is gunna be kinda different :p. Same goes with Melee on thursday. 6pm.

Unless I can talk to my brother about starting at 2pm

SK is getting good at Melee, better believe it.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Cool. Theres actually a bit of UFO activity over Lake Ontario and some of other great lakes. Theres been reports of UFOs going in and out of the water.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Having a Brawl practice today....Kuenzel Tippr Mark and Myself sofar, and Raidos most likely.

If anyone wants to come by you're more than welcome @ 5:30. Melee will get some attention too but I gotta practice for brawl so we'll figure it out.

See you guys then.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
ya i will be there shortly after dinner. i can bring my wii just incase. i will provide a wrap also lol.

Four20

Smash Rookie
So this thursdays melee practice will be held at my place. if you need directions or know to know where it is let me know or ask lawlbot. if this is to go smoothly we will need setups (a couple wiis and melee copys seeing as how I only have one of each). let me know if your coming. practice time will start a bit later seeing as how I wake up at like 3 in the afternoon, so lets make it 5-6ish for starting time.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
how come not being held at niko's? and sick don't have to walk to the fourth demension to get there lmao

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Fixed for accuracy.

jokes, but he is getting alright, it's not like a four stock playing him now.
I like your quote Ayaz, you need to stop watching me so hard I'm not a juice box. ( refering to your main quote with m2k, he was joking btw we talk on aim a LOT )

And yo Niko and KC you better show up to gi's, we're getting high :D

Niko_K

Smash Master
Doc I can't believe you just said that. I'll be sure to bring KC and a blunt. :D:D

Patches this will definitely be going down while youre at Niagara ;)

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
I like your quote Ayaz, you need to stop watching me so hard I'm not a juice box. ( refering to your main quote with m2k, he was joking btw we talk on aim a LOT )

And yo Niko and KC you better show up to gi's, we're getting high :D
You obviously care about your Ego too much......

I barely go on this cite, when I seen this quote at like 6 in the morning months ago I laughed my *** off. I quoted it and like NEVER paid attention to it...... in fact, I don't even know why my sig came up.... it usually doesn't.

But now that your b!tching about it, I'm going to keep it.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
You obviously care about your Ego too much......

I barely go on this cite, when I seen this quote at like 6 in the morning months ago I laughed my *** off. I quoted it and like NEVER paid attention to it...... in fact, I don't even know why my sig came up.... it usually doesn't.

But now that your b!tching about it, I'm going to keep it.
Cool story bro, now Lrnhow2spell site, quote on that prune.

Top Bottom