• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Quebec PR! Updated 2011 March 18

Gichan

Smash Champion
googs and darkshadow use MK now.....this game is truly sad.

I've always been envious of mtl's diversity in character selection, maaan...

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry, guys. I shall do my best as a bird lover to promote the growth of the Pigeon community in Montreal in order to counter the rise of the mighty nado.

Now, if only people would join me on KingKong's balcony once in a while... :c

swordgard

Smash Hero
Don't worry, guys. I shall do my best as a bird lover to promote the growth of the Pigeon community in Montreal in order to counter the rise of the mighty nado.

Now, if only people would join me on KingKong's balcony once in a while... :c
Next time she asks you to join her in her bed, ask her to join you in nest instead?

Plus I can confirm that character diversification only goes as far as people let it go, realistically there is not reason to not play MK if you play to win.

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
Next time she asks you to join her in her bed, ask her to join you in nest instead?
Fine by me, just as long as she doesn't mind the worm diet.

Speaking of worms, I do have a very special one just for h- Wait, dat ain't Pervbert.

Plus I can confirm that character diversification only goes as far as people let it go, realistically there is not reason to not play MK if you play to win.
My freeness level is through the roof whenever I'm MK. However, then again, maybe it's just because I've never actually tried to put any actual time into getting better as him.

nvm

Smash Apprentice
I think Tin Man cares a little bit too much about our PR, it's scary :embarrass:

Patches

Smash Master
LOL.

I'm determined to get my *** up to one of MTL's tournaments. And then I can actually have some GOOD poutine. <3

Edit: Now that I think of it, I should be able to go to one once I get my government money cheque in the mail. Try to have one before CoT5 KKong. <3

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
LOL.

I'm determined to get my *** up to one of MTL's tournaments. And then I can actually have some GOOD poutine. <3

Edit: Now that I think of it, I should be able to go to one once I get my government money cheque in the mail. Try to have one before CoT5 KKong. <3
And just for you, we'll go eat a Subway when you'll be there =)

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
I like the new PR, I think everyone is in the right spot. Especially mar1, he's exactly where he should be (maybe lower) dunno I think it's perfect

marmitonkiller

Smash Apprentice
I like the new PR, I think everyone is in the right spot. Especially mar1, he's exactly where he should be (maybe lower) dunno I think it's perfect
stop being mad because I went mk on your falco wich is an even mu instead of going DK and have a very bad mu

swordgard

Smash Hero
: (

I was planning on keeping it at that date until the next update(in forever) since tinman asked me to change it at least 5 times, but I guess if others want it too I will change it.

Edit: Lol Mar1, I think terra couldn't care less about that right now. He's just poking at the fact that you care too much about your placing on a PR which is barely seen by anybody at all. "I don't belong in this ELO/PR spot". I see more and similarities between the brawl and LoL community >.> .

Hells

Smash Apprentice
ppl care way to much about their pr spot and they give themself even more presure during tourney

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
ppl care way to much about their pr spot and they give themself even more presure during tourney
Being recognized as a good player is the only thing that drives me, and defeating all of my opponents. The current PR is quite controversial, I don't even think I should be 5th right now, 6th at best. Mar1 should clearly be above me, it's just swordgard decided to restart it anew (not that it is a bad option, just that for now, the PR is not accurate). After 2-3 more tourneys, PR will be more accurate.

Top Bottom