• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Quebec PR! Updated 2011 March 18

Gichan

Smash Champion
dayum, I love the passion.

the thing is, I think that it should be stated WHICH tournies are the ones used. Is it ottawa in jan AND KK's recent tourney? Or is it just KK's?

And if SG stated it's a new season and it pretty much matters only where you placed at KK's then that should answer anyone's confusion. If DS outplaced Mar1 then DS will be placed higher on the PR SIMPLY because it is a new season based on one tourney.

In ontario when we did this back in late oct/early nov we had the same hating issues. Doc lost to raidos and got 5th place so he ended up 5th on PR and then quit because he felt it was unjust. Although it may be to his past accomplishments we merely wanted a fresh start rather than having to trace back ALL those tournaments. So yes hating is bound to happen.

To sum it up, I'm saying be patient and prove yourselves at the next tournament if you are not happy with yopur placement, beause just as SG said, those current placements are VERY fragile. Just a word from ontario's own experience.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
dayum, I love the passion.

the thing is, I think that it should be stated WHICH tournies are the ones used. Is it ottawa in jan AND KK's recent tourney? Or is it just KK's?

And if SG stated it's a new season and it pretty much matters only where you placed at KK's then that should answer anyone's confusion. If DS outplaced Mar1 then DS will be placed higher on the PR SIMPLY because it is a new season based on one tourney.

In ontario when we did this back in late oct/early nov we had the same hating issues. Doc lost to raidos and got 5th place so he ended up 5th on PR and then quit because he felt it was unjust. Although it may be to his past accomplishments we merely wanted a fresh start rather than having to trace back ALL those tournaments. So yes hating is bound to happen.

To sum it up, I'm saying be patient and prove yourselves at the next tournament if you are not happy with yopur placement, beause just as SG said, those current placements are VERY fragile. Just a word from ontario's own experience.
This or I gtfo.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure from talking to Doc that he didn't want to concentrate on Brawl because there are other things in his life he worries about, and he said he'd be back in the summer. I know this because he congratulated me after the OPC and we talked for a lil. The whole "Doc got ***** and quit" thing is an assumption/meme really.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure from talking to Doc that he didn't want to concentrate on Brawl because there are other things in his life he worries about, and he said he'd be back in the summer. I know this because he congratulated me after the OPC and we talked for a lil. The whole "Doc got ***** and quit" thing is an assumption/meme really.
I do hope he'll come back. The more the merrier, no? =)

swordgard

Smash Hero
Its not my fault, its because _________.
^^Insert any of the following: My mouse was malfunctionning; I was doing bad at making images that day; I didn't sleep the night before; There was LCD lag and I couldn't do it right.

I actually can't find my usb key where the excel file for the picture is : ( . My fault, blame me for losing everything and anything.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I go for Falco or Marth. Or IC's.
Or insert character swordgard has played at one moment or another in his life.

I will say this: I chose the character specifically for tinman, if he loses hes going to hate himself for a small while.

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure Swordgard will make the right choice and go Olimar against Tin Man. You can't go wrong with "GameFAQs charts" style strategy.

swordgard

Smash Hero
You guys fail at reading.

No other hint. I chose my words carefully in my last post.

edit: Stroumberts suggestion is still hilarious.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Swordgard's still free :troll:
It loses some of its meaning if you say it without bringing anything new to the table.

I could say: lololol tinman lost to raidos who didn't make it out of first pools at pound.... freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Just an example like that.

I just found my usb key, updating the picture as of right now.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Well this isn't so different. Holy still pretty high. I think Holy's problem is he only plays Pantheon, sometimes Xin Zhao, this is why he is lacking.

Wait...somethings wrong here..

Top Bottom