• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Plan For The Framesmobile

Col Bol

Smash Champion
After Dop, Hbox, and DarkSonic were left rideless, I was trying to formulate new alternative plans to fix things, when my mom came up with the best idea ever

Andy is gonna come to my house, drop off his car at my place, in exchange for my family's van (which sits 8, count em 8, people) and then take me back to his place.

Peepz:

Me
Andy
Frames
Chops
Seibrik
Dop
Hbox
DarkSonic

Gas will prolly be $15 each at the most

Seibrik and Chops get to Andy's as early as you can!
Everyone else get to Andy's anytime before Chops and Seibrik get there.

basically i saved the day

Can't wait for Tipped Off 4! :)

Frames

DI
lol ya i like how im driving a car im neither registered under OR insured under

this is gonna be the riskiest ****ttttt lolol

Col Bol

Smash Champion
god you guys are worrywarts

nothing bad is gonna happen, as long as you don't do anything dumb, like when we tried to fit 7 people in our tiny car at greatest melee tourney haha

Frames

DI
wtf easy for u to say its ur dads car and you'll be fine no matter what

i dont want my policy having to cover mistakes from someone elses car its a new year so its a new deductible period

o well i will drive the hell out of that van regardless

Frames

DI
bring tvs people we have a fucking van there is no excuse to not have tvs there should be 8 tvs on that van also lambchops BRING YOUR IPOD!! :)

Top Bottom