• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Olimar Tournament Results. NOW WITH BRAWL+! <3

RichBrown

Smash Master
Haha, I effing had that match >_<

The way I killed Tyrant for the final KO was epic tho: we were both in the 70's on our last stock, and I randomly charged a purple Usmash, he attacked the purple at the EXACT moment I released it, it slightly desynched, and he died =^.^=

asob4

Smash Champion
that's pretty awesome and super lucky lmao

i killed fiction the same way, but i didn't care about those games
more for fun than anything :D

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
this is P~S
i played chu dat, M2K, Kismek (idk how to spell it, the falco that beat azen) dub (i think) reflex.... and those r wht i remember.... but i think there were more... M2K and reflex r the ones that beat me

we have to mm again, preferably more then $5 :p
Good job man. m2k sent me to losers and then chu eliminated me. I've never played a good kirby before and chu ***** me. I can't believe I won our MM. I was soooo baked. I thought you were just some random noob when you pulled out your wiichuck. You proved me wrong though, good job.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Probably not, that's a little too far for me i think. What do you listen to while you play?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
paramore, 30 sec to mars, the almost, saosin, cartel... those r the the latest ones... chiodos also most of the time

i'd listen to hip hop but it's expected... so i mind game them :p

last tourny i did terrible... had a really off day :/ andy G why didn't you come O.o i got 25th :/

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
o, ummmmmmmmm... i thought there were plenty of people that went through pa that coulda scooped u..... it was walking distance from me lolz

asob4

Smash Champion
i got 13th out of 32 in the pro bracket at SCSA
lost to fiction (still learning the match up)
lost to dannykat, those matches were soooooo close but marth got th best of me
i beat jonT in a money match too ;D

awex got 4th at quizno's the next day beating leepuff jont and mogx

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why doesn't the west coast ever record anything?
No johns.

Awex

Smash Lord
Well, melee is melee. Of course you want to record it. ;)
I'm talking about Brawl. :p
Brawl isn't fun to watch. We stream sometimes, which is made better by Sky commentary. But Glenn, the main recording guy in SoCal doesn't record Brawl anymore. (Hasn't for awhile.)

asob4

Smash Champion
Brawl isn't fun to watch. We stream sometimes, which is made better by Sky commentary. But Glenn, the main recording guy in SoCal doesn't record Brawl anymore. (Hasn't for awhile.)
i miss glenn :[
he should be going at least to the SCSA's

basically

I'll have 4 tournaments in the next 2 weekends though (even though one of them is a guaranteed win
money is money

take m2k out for me ;D

Rocann

Smash Lord
the only tournament he might be at, mk is banned. he came pretty close to beating me with DDD before but didn't pull it off, but was beating me pretty consistently with snake. he's stupid good with everyone, though. so I doubt I'd win even though mk is banned

Cook

Smash Master
Asc got fourth at jokers monthlies

placed higher than smeesh.... **** YOU PEACH!!! :D

~Fino
Yeah, I had to beat two Peach players (thought I was gonna have to play three, but Arkive went Marth on me after I beat his Link when I figured he might go Peach). AND I had to do an Oli ditto on Corneria. After playing against Nicole's Peach a ton I've come to the conclusion that the matchup isn't really all that bad, as long as I play it differently. I guess everyone has has already come to that conclusion, too. Wish I could have beaten Arkive, but he got like 60% off a d-tilt lock during the final match (he was Marth on Pictochat, my counterpick because I'm ******** at counterpicking) and then ended up getting a tipper after I came back on him and we were both around kill percentage on our last stock. Arkive is too good. Then I just did bad against Joker... oh well, best placing I've had so far, so I guess I'm improving. Next time I'll win money!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
April 4th, 2009
Gamepad brawl for all: round 2 http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=223724
1st in teams, 4th in singles

Doubles Results:
1: Floating Pikmin (Chu + PS)
2: G-Fotulate (G-Reg + Forte)
3: 2L2P (22 + Amon)
4: Team McCain (BMX + LilB)
5: Tantalus Prime (K-9 + Tantalus)
5: Shuffle Alliance (BTC + Fresh)
7: Let's Go! (Pulse + JJVirus)
7: The SHOGU (Oath + TajHMS)
9: Team Scrub (MattiX + Lykeos)
9: Team GPE (Bolt + Fuzz)
9: Asian Vikings (Pound U Down + Oh.)

Singles Results:
1: ChuDat (Kirby)
2: Forte (Metaknight)
3: G-Regulate (Snake)
4: Pyronic~Star (Olimar)
5: Lobos (Toon Link)
5: BMX (Wario)
7: EE (King Dedede, Marth)
7: Fresh (Metaknight)
9: 22 (Snake)
9: TajHMS (Marth, King Dedede)
9: Lil B (Yoshi)
9: JJvirus (R.O.B)
13: BOLT (Diddy Kong, Metaknight)
13: Oath (R.O.B)
13: Tantalus (??)
13: TH (Falco)
17: Lykeios (Wolf)
17: Abyss (Marth, Diddy Kong)
17: Mattix (Marth)
17: #Udwn (King Dedede)
17: Bonk (Ice Climbers)
17: BTC (??)
17: K-9 (Wolf, Pikachu)
17: Kojin (Sonic, Metaknight)
25: Snarf
25: CoCo
25: Fuzz
25: Bidoof
25: Oh.
25: OPB
25: Pulse
25: Valor
33: Rob
33: D-Thunder
33: DSLAY
33: YOHO

in teams me and chu started in loser's bracket because we both got there late ...

i lost to chu and forte :/ i tripped an absurd amount of times against chu... it was stupid :/ but i let it get to game 3... so i deserved it ... and forte......... i hate good MK's + nado........ i think i hate nado more though

Rocann

Smash Lord
i sucked this weekend

there was one tourney me and NL split 1st in singles and won doubles, and another tourney me and NL won doubles and I got ***** by keitaro in winners finals and lost to NL in losers finals to get third. I beat keitaro in a MM earlier so like I was surprised and disappointed when I basically got devoured in bracket and then I almost beat NL... I need to play the game more I think but meh I left my wii in somebody's car :(

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
You got 1st, 1st, 1st, and 3rd and so you sucked... >_> Well, you must have done something right.
Who does Keitaro use?

Good stuff guys.

Rocann

Smash Lord
he uses falco

and idk it's like sucky for me I haven't lost to anybody but m2k in a long time and bang twice at one tournament :( guess I gotta step it up again

and it's not just about the placings, like, if you saw the matches I played against keitaro, it was like I forgot how to even play the game or what buttons did what, I got 2 stocked, then gave up while getting 3 stocked then got 2 stocked, I got DESTROYED, I don't even know what happened :(

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
same thing that happens to me, you think you are good enough to not play for a while and still remember how to play and stuff but then you realize that it doesn't work like that and it just saddens you

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
he uses falco

and idk it's like sucky for me I haven't lost to anybody but m2k in a long time and bang twice at one tournament :( guess I gotta step it up again

and it's not just about the placings, like, if you saw the matches I played against keitaro, it was like I forgot how to even play the game or what buttons did what, I got 2 stocked, then gave up while getting 3 stocked then got 2 stocked, I got DESTROYED, I don't even know what happened :(
:( I've felt that way. Then again, I'm no good anyways... :urg:

Fino

Smash Master
same thing is happening to me ._.
maybe nintendo snuck in a patch :psycho: because I'm scrubbing hard core right now. :(

~Fino

Sudai

Stuff here
I've been doing nothing but GG, Naruto CoN2, and Melee in between tournies for the past who knows how long and I'm actively getting better at Brawl.. Maybe you guys are just crazy. <.<

asob4

Smash Champion
i think melee makes you better and vice versa
i'm better at melee now cause of brawl, minus the tech skill part
but that's easy to fix ;D

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
i got 13th out of 32 in the pro bracket at SCSA
lost to fiction (still learning the match up)
lost to dannykat, those matches were soooooo close but marth got th best of me
i beat jonT in a money match too ;D

awex got 4th at quizno's the next day beating leepuff jont and mogx
its cause i have totodile power

and yes istalk :3

RichBrown

Smash Master
Andy, you are from NJ right? How come you aren't on their PR? You get 2nd almost every week only to M2K...

I've been doing kinda will lately I guess :)

Zori

Smash Champion
oh wait i forgot my school hosted a ssbb touney lololollol grand prize 100$

1.Zori
2.ClearLake Highschool (about 60 entrants)

asob4

Smash Champion
got 17th at races tourney
i don't mind, mostly cause who i lost to: HugS in winners, and MikeHAZE in losers. both are ranked and way too smart
on the plus side i took both to game 3 and almost beat both of them ;D
mike went on to beat DSF and DEHF to get 3rd

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Got 4th of 37 yesterday. Lost to 1st and 3rd.

1: Kismet2 (Falco)
2: Reflex (Pokémon Trainer/Wario)
3: Will_ (Donkey Kong/Meta Knight)
4: DanGR (Olimar)
5: Winnar (Snake)
5: George (Kirby)
7: M3T (Game & Watch)
7: moogle (Fox)

sweet my school just hosted another one too, it was doubles and I just picked a random partner and taught him how to tornado and plank and beat everyone 2 on 1
lol

Top Bottom