• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
Can't make it :(
I wasn't worried about you not coming no offense lol.. Already knew you wouldn't come. And Evan you did really miss much, but come to Game table this june 14th for a brawl tournament.. I'll take you there to check it out before the tournament since I can drive now lol

SLH

Smash Journeyman
i'm gettin all up in dis ****

dmon you're not answering your aim, are we teaming?

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
*sigh* ok well back by popular demand i have decided to join smash again since everyone seems to miss me and im just that cool, and no smashfest is complete without me being um ME?! (thats totaly the reason) so uhhhhhhh

whats this i hear a lan center!?!?!?!?!?!? i thought the LI lan center was andrews basement >.>

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
So I think the front page needs to be updated with the people playing brawl, and our mains so I'll just repost my info

CJ(Anonymous Joe)-Suffolk-Commack-Olimar/Diddy

SLH

Smash Journeyman
SMASHFEST @ DMON'S SATURDAY
unless he can't, in which case
SMASHFEST @ CJ'S SATURDAY

IM for teh infoz

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Hey everybody it's been a while, haven't been paying much attention to the smash scene around. But I do know of a new place that's gonna be holding smash tournaments.. It's a place like parallax (if anybody remembers going there). They barely have that many TVs but the place is run more organized that plx. They don't really know much about posting smash tournaments and all but this is there site - http://www.thegametableonline.com/ - They have directions and everything.. There first tournament starts June 16th. So I'm hoping some of you will sign up it's only $5 lol. They only have 6 or 7 people signed up.
Just wondering, is this competitive? I can;t find a rule set anywhere, and i don't wanna go all theway therre to find its not.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Just wondering, is this competitive? I can;t find a rule set anywhere, and i don't wanna go all theway therre to find its not.
Yes it is. Since like 2004 long island has been getting lan centers to pick up competitive rulesets and this place has done so. Lan centers are scarce because the business isn't that good at all, so they are more than willing to get something set up, especially since the competitive community consists of people who actively look for tournaments, and casual community depends on people driving by the place lol.

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
It shouldn't be that competitive but idk you'd have to go there and find out when you play people. But the rule set will be told in the beginning.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
there will be competetive ppl going, including anyone from the thread that's going and some other people, but there will also probably alot of casual local kids that go

SLH

Smash Journeyman
god ****, isn't anyone around to play online anymore? T_T

edit: except for ryan, who doesn't count because he plays wario owns me too hard

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I'll hit people on with some online action, as long as I can get online working at my home now that I'm done with college and have to play this game all over again because I have no Brawl data on my Wii. Oh well, they have my Kirby, so I'm alright. Can't wait to unlock Ganondorf again.

I'll need friends if I'm going to make it to any tournaments, so if we could have a smashoff in someone's basement like said before, hopefully I could be game for it. Hopefully.

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, DMON returning to the smash scene
Hit me up on aim to play : Ssjmysticsaiyan

< - - brawl FC

**edit** i remember now, everyone complains about me and my away messages, so if im not there leave your brawl FC and i'll add you the next time i go online.
Hmmm, i wonder are you the same DMON that played Gunz: The Duel? (Tempest)

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Ya, I played Gunz with frosty n Dmon a while back o.O they don't like me.
Lol hey, uhh yeah i never start things with people, so your remembering frosty hating, he hates everyone /wrist. lol i'd like to play again or something =DDDD. you should come to a smashfest of mine or something

Top Bottom