• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Lol hey, uhh yeah i never start things with people, so your remembering frosty hating, he hates everyone /wrist. lol i'd like to play again or something =DDDD. you should come to a smashfest of mine or something
Well, sure. But i remeber us getting into some silly arguement. It was prolly me so no problems rigght? xD

ParaDiseLost was my gunz name, i can't type the alt codes b/c my computer broke recently and my new noe just came about an hour ago. This is my laptop :p

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
u serious? paradise lost? lol from kyles clan? whats up man
Yarly im Pdlost from kyles clan. I told you i played smash on long island xD.

Nm up im signing off so i can install my new Computer, gaming on this thing sucks. College classes finished last thursday so if im not at work this summer, im totally free :D

Maybe we'll get to meet some time this summer eh?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i think it costs more to spend the day in the city then to drive around on LI even with gas being what it is.

that being said we need more smash tournys on LI in Nassau, the only ones i have been to have been in suffolk for some reason

Ryan-K

Smash Master
All the tournaments in the past have been in nassau there is only one in suffolk and it sucks.

It costs more to go to the city but holy crap the community in nyc is amazingly fun.

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
the only tournaments i been to in nassau was at parallax
too bad they got robbed =c

if anyone knows about any tourneys goin down in nassau PLEASE msg me!! =D

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
He can buy it from me, SLH, lol.

$150 seems fair :p
lmao already bought one from them and it was complete ****.. but I already had a brand new one ordered which I have to say the pad still withstands that I treat it like **** and it still plays like I just got it. I love mine <3

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
Alot of us have met up alot during melee nothings been started really for brawl although some of us have met up a few times mostly myself not included sadly :(

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
Dam I just relized its been a while since I've played smash lol. It's all about gh and ddr now lol. Other then that games are generally boring now.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Yo What Da ****!!!! Gmoney Up In Dis Shizzle Forizzle!!! Anybody Dat Wanna Et ***** Just Let Me Know!! Mad **** Talkin! Ryan Ya Wario Is Wack And I'm Mad Nice!! Iight Pe@ce Out Everybody.

Top Bottom