• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*** The New General Smashbros.com Thread *** (Read This First)

Mike87

Smash Ace
That Air Rider item looks cool (not that I care for item play much outside of single player and maybe a few multiplayer if the mood strikes me). I'm more interested in the Wi-Fi update. This confirmed downloadable content from Nintendo, but I doubt it'll extend past small things like stckers, trophies, snapshots, and custom-built stages. I wouldn't be expecting anything big like characters or brand-new full-featured stages.
He hints at DLC such stickers and trophies.
The possibility is there, but its subtle

and the Dragoon is cool.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Yeh, um... that was a strange way to describe this... Oh wait, on the Dojo, it says when you pick a piece up, it appears next to your icon on the bottom of the screen, and to get it from them, you have to beat it out of them.
I can't tell if you understand or not...:ohwell:

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
shawty, u dumb az a brick. itz bout downloadin and sharin **** wit friends o from nintendo, gurl
thanks.....i guess
lol she gives Peach lovers a bad name.
whatever why just because i didn't understand an update...you jerk:mad: as a peach fan you should tell me about it or don't post at all
what a peach fan are you

Desruprot

Smash Lord
lol, major sterotype I do actually know a smart blonde though, ever heard of the blonde jokes from Car Talk? you spelled off wrong

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
well i am blond
and we are geting of topic here
Well if you haven't noticed, there's not much to talk about right now...

Sorry if it's already been discussed, but the notice said that they 'plan' to start posting updates again on Monday. Does that sound suspicious to anyone else (couldn't they just have said 'will'?), or am I getting a little concerned over nothing?

Repryx

Smash Champion

Sorry if it's already been discussed, but the notice said that they 'plan' to start posting updates again on Monday. Does that sound suspicious to anyone else (couldn't they just have said 'will'?), or am I getting a little concerned over nothing?
lolz you may be on something...remember the planned release date?

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord

yes you are right i guess we have to wait for the next update on Monday:ohwell:

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond

No, that's just dumb. They'll definitely be updating the Dojo on Monday. Don't think otherwise. Sakurai is NOT heartless. Sure he plays games with his updates, but he would never deprive us of them for longer than he promised.

Would he deprive us from Brawl for longer than he promised? Yea... but not updates!

Dolla Billz Don't Lie Nygga

Smash Apprentice
Dartmouth College...pymping the 603 straight up

Overspeculating the updated content is dumb as all hell. Overspeculating when Sakurai is going to give us an update is just funny as a mofo. You, sir, win.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Overspeculating the updated content is dumb as all hell. Overspeculating when Sakurai is going to give us an update is just funny as a mofo. You, sir, win.
thanks i guess :confused:

Seriously though, I just thought it was a little suspicious. Never mind then.
Then why are you even posting here? Go post on the Lighthouse, outsider!
The what?

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Then why are you even posting here? Go post on the Lighthouse, outsider!
OMG.........then why are you here this site is all about brawl
Proof that sarcasm is indeed a dying art form, continually going over the heads of SWF members. :laugh: (Might I add that I am not at all surprised that PP777 didn't catch on.)

I mean, really, you two. Look at my sig. Read some of my previous posts. Look how long I've been here. Think, even. Sarcasm: learn to love it--and, more importantly, recognize it.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Proof that sarcasm is indeed a dying art form, continually going over the heads of SWF members. :laugh: (Might I add that I am not at all surprised that PP777 didn't catch on.)

I mean, really, you two. Look at my sig. Read some of my previous posts. Look how long I've been here. Think, even. Sarcasm: learn to love it--and, more importantly, recognize it.
not to mention that you wouldn't have signed up for Brawl Insider if you weren't a Brawl fan

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
not to mention that you wouldn't have signed up for Brawl Insider if you weren't a Brawl fan
Glad to know someone out there is still awake, haha. (And I'm so pumped for BI!)

I meant this forum. You can't really tell the sarcasm in someone's voice when they aren't using their voice at all.
Context, my friend. Or just common sense. ;)

Top Bottom