• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*** The New General Smashbros.com Thread *** (Read This First)

Del Money

Smash Champion
Darn it...why you people harass PP777 before I get the chance to?

Anyways, today's update (like many in the last 3 or 4 weeks) have been mostly filler stuff. While I'm sure the game will be great, too much unnecessary filler stuff is never a good thing (points at coin-battle from Melee).

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol at everyone flaming PP777, chill guys seriously...

yeah I mean this aint BAD, like the return of coin match (I swear I only played that like 2-3 times) but yeah a lot of content is better than little content any day...

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
I swear, this is probably the stupidest thing I've heard you say in a LONG time.
Darn it...why you people harass PP777 before I get the chance to?

Anyways, today's update (like many in the last 3 or 4 weeks) have been mostly filler stuff. While I'm sure the game will be great, too much unnecessary filler stuff is never a good thing (points at coin-battle from Melee).
Lol at everyone flaming PP777, chill guys seriously...

yeah I mean this aint BAD, like the return of coin match (I swear I only played that like 2-3 times) but yeah a lot of content is better than little content any day...
you guys why do you hate me:(.....
anyway.....we don't have all the things we want......hope for a better update:urg:

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yeah PP777 Ive been watching and Stryks is right (in fact ur his opposite cuz he hates me 4 my Cena related stuff)

Youve gotta be a lil more grateful....at least its not a "how 2 change cpu Difficulty" type update

"first slide the bar"

O...OMG Did the Number Change?

WTF man? He's Kickin my Butt!

"Slide it down to make it easier"

Ahh thats better Im winning now and ready 4 the next level

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
OK, you just crossed the line right there. It most certainly does NOT suck. And I would LOVE to see your reasons for this assumption.

ok you don't talk to me or any girl like that.....it's rude:mad:
I dont hate u, like kraid said, its just that ur never satisfied, it has to be peach related to be A-ok in ur book, but anyway just be more open minded, and err sorry...
oh it's ok i'm over it......hope for the best......it should be

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
Yeah PP777 Ive been watching and Stryks is right (in fact ur his opposite cuz he hates me 4 my Cena related stuff)

Youve gotta be a lil more grateful....at least its not a "how 2 change cpu Difficulty" type update

"first slide the bar"

O...OMG Did the Number Change?

WTF man? He's Kickin my Butt!

"Slide it down to make it easier"

Ahh thats better Im winning now and ready 4 the next level
OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOL That was funny...

And PP777..... sorry. Just... if it's not Peach-related... don't say the update sucks when it doesn't. And you should be happy for these types of comments. If you were posting anywhere else on these boards, you'd be flamed like there was no tomorrow.

Stryks

Smash Hero
And we don't hate you, we hate when you post stupid, short, pointless things with no backing opinion or common sense behind them.
Wow dude calm down, dont crush her freaking soul out...
its true, posting stuff like that is dum and pointless, but she just saying it sux, maybe its her opinion, it aint fact, now if she states it AS a fact, THEN u can proceed with the flaming...

just let her be...

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Wow dude calm down, dont crush her freaking soul out...
its true, posting stuff like that is dum and pointless, but she just saying it sux, maybe its her opinion, it aint fact, now if she states it AS a fact, THEN u can proceed with the flaming...

just let her be...
I'm not even talking about that one post.

PP777, please. Use. Common. Sense. before posting, and you'll get less 'hate'.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
The Challenge mode looks interesting too. Hopefully there are some cool CDs hidden in there. CDs are the bestest.

I think we'll get another character this week. Sheik, if Zelda's FS is revealed too. Maybe Capt. Falcon, or even Krystal. (plz!)

Del Money

Smash Champion
you guys why do you hate me:(.....
...because I don't hate you. I'm just screwing around half the time I'm on these boards. I guess I take some getting used to...
And to your defense, I didn't like the update either. I just tried to avoid complaining about it because it's pointless when the net update is only 24 hours away and also it's better not to talk about it so random fools won't be like "der be grateful for update at all you stupid n00bzoid!11!!!ONE!!11!". I'm not ungrateful and to be honest, when Sonic was confirmed I was excited for like maybe 5 minutes and then I went off to continue the rest of my day. I'm not ungrateful at all, but it's not like have to like EVERY single update Sakurai posts. Some people just like to post for the sake of posting and pretending to be righteous and mature.
ok so any idea what will be next hope for a FS or a stage
Hopefully Sexy Suit Samus...assuming she has an FS.
Did anybody even POST the actual update?
Shut up, SandTiger...
The Challenge mode looks interesting too. Hopefully there are some cool CDs hidden in there. CDs are the bestest.
I'm actually glad you brought that up. CDs are one of those hidden goodies in the game that actually add more value to the game (unlike stickers). I'm definitely looking forward to the mass amount of music available within this game.

Snakz

Smash Ace
Distant Planet

Pikmin’s protagonist, Captain Olimar, was forced to make an emergency landing on this unexplored planet.

Let’s just call it the Distant Planet for now, shall we?

The flooring in the middle of the stage is made of vines and is very bouncy.

As you play, you’ll see numbered Pellets fall from the Pellet Posies around the stage. Grab one of these and throw it into a nearby Onion to get items.

Here’s a Pellet and an Onion.

Also, this planet experiences frequent torrential downpours. When things get wet, you’ll want to stay away from the hill on the left, as it gets pretty treacherous.

Whoa, that’s some fierce rain right there!

Oh yeah—there are some fierce creatures prowling the area, so watch your step.

You sure it’s safe to stand there?

... ... What am I saying. Of course it’s not safe. Anyhow, take care that you don’t get gobbled up.

Chomp!

I dont wana jump to conclusions, but this already seems like this stage will be banned.

I was wondering if that planet ever had a name...

Anyways, i love how Sakurai implemented the Onions, though i suppose they'd be useless with items turned off, but it's still original and clever.

And of course you cant a have a Pikmin stage without Bulborbs, awesome, im satisfied with this stage.

Discuss

Stryks

Smash Hero
The stage looks very awesome, how the bg gets all blurry and stuff, reminds me of SM galaxy... BUT like snakz mentioned, this stage looks like its gonna get banned, but still looks fun for friendlies...

Del Money

Smash Champion
It actually is one of the cooler looking stages (visually).
I agree. The visuals for this stage are pretty sexy. I still there's was a Wii game that boast the full graphics potential of the Wii...even if it isn't that far from Gameube visuals. Nonetheless, the stages looks really nice.
i wonder what will happen if we stand on that thing's mouth?.....eww
LOL. Somehow you can make me laugh will every posts...I love it. Obviously, that thing is a stage hazard, so standing on it can't possibly be a good thing. "Eww" indeed.

Snakz

Smash Ace
Sheik

Use Zelda’s down special move to transform into Sheik! Once you do so, you’ll have access to a new character completely unique from Zelda.

Sheik doesn’t appear in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, but we based her model on a design that was drafted up during the development of that game.

Sheik's Special Moves
Standard Special Move Needle Storm
Side Special Move Chain
Up Special Move Vanish
Down Special Move Transform
Final Smash Light Arrow​

Huh, well i suppose this confirms Ganondorf since this goes right along with that interview from the guy who supposedly sent character models to Sakurai.

I absolutely hate Sheik as a smash character, and i hope to god the Sakurai has nerfed her MAJORLY.

Discuss

Del Money

Smash Champion
Huh, well i suppose this confirms Ganondorf since this goes right along with that interview from the guy who supposedly sent character models to Sakurai.
I think Ganondorf basically confirmed himself. I wasn't a big fan of Sheik either, but I'm glad she's returning...and still rocking the skintight...

Top Bottom