• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The new Florida Power Rankings~

Renth

Smash Hero
#1 Jon - Dabettaplaya

#2 - 15 who cares

Jon deserves to be ranked, if not in the power rankings listed as the best actor in all of Florida. At a Smashfest (S. O. S.) He made complete fools out of all of us.

Jon logged onto a website that would answer any question so we started asking silly things like what's Renths real name? It came up Mark and he uses Ganon. We continued asking we asked what's in Dops hand it answered, a Gamecube controller and sure enough that's what it was. We asked what brand of shirt xYz was wearing it answered American Eagle and it was American Eagle. We asked who's the tallest xYz, we asked who's the shortest Joetru, and so on and so fourth for a long time and it always poped up with the right answer.

It kept going like this for maybe 1 - 2 hours straight, i personally was confused and kept asking if we were going to hell, QDVS kept accusing the government saying this is proof the government has video and audio footage of all of us. (Mostly because it got most of the answers about physical appearance and after we said it out loud than others.) Example: We asked what color was Andys shirt? It came up Maroon the shirt was actually kind of brown, so we turned the lights on and asked again it came up a brown shirt with a jacket (which was what queen was wearing.) Dop was probably more freaked out than anybody.

There's a lot of fun moments i can't remeber right now but it was too good, Jon played us all for fools. The website masked what he was actually typing, each time you wanted to ask a quesiton you'd have to type "Peter, please answer: but if he pressed a different but it' d mask his actual letters and do that automatically. Everyone was freaking out and he played it completely cool. Saying stuff like he was too scared to do it anymore, everyone was asking why it only answered Jon as if he was "chosen" by the spirits or somes **** like that

Jon #1 in FL for being the best actor and punking about 15 people all at the same time without anyone catching on until way after it was over.

Honorable Mentions:

Hungry Box - Because he wants to be mentioned, honorably.

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I did that to my friends, too. Surprised to see it still works.

DoooooDah

Smash Rookie
LOL, as soon as I read this I knew Dop was flipping out more than anyone in the world could ever flip out about anything ever in existence to this day of the year.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
By far the funniest moment with this incident was when I told Jon to ask it a question without telling us out loud what it is (so that the camera/mic could not hear/see us say anything concerning it)!!!

Then Jon asks it "Who in here ****s (beats it) off?"!!!

It answered, "everyone but Colin"!!!

After that we were all cracking up and freaking out for like 5 minutes straight...it was SOOOOOOOO god **** hilarious!!!

:colorful:

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol i called my girl 5am in the morning because the thing said, she was cheatin on me.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I wish I was there for this!! QDVS told me all about it, after he and Colin tried it on me and Amber. We were mad fooled.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
#1 Jon - Dabettaplaya

#2 - 15 who cares

Jon deserves to be ranked, if not in the power rankings listed as the best actor in all of Florida. At a Smashfest (S. O. S.) He made complete fools out of all of us.

Jon logged onto a website that would answer any question so we started asking silly things like what's Renths real name? It came up Mark and he uses Ganon. We continued asking we asked what's in Dops hand it answered, a Gamecube controller and sure enough that's what it was. We asked what brand of shirt xYz was wearing it answered American Eagle and it was American Eagle. We asked who's the tallest xYz, we asked who's the shortest Joetru, and so on and so fourth for a long time and it always poped up with the right answer.

It kept going like this for maybe 1 - 2 hours straight, i personally was confused and kept asking if we were going to hell, QDVS kept accusing the government saying this is proof the government has video and audio footage of all of us. (Mostly because it got most of the answers about physical appearance and after we said it out loud than others.) Example: We asked what color was Andys shirt? It came up Maroon the shirt was actually kind of brown, so we turned the lights on and asked again it came up a brown shirt with a jacket (which was what queen was wearing.) Dop was probably more freaked out than anybody.

There's a lot of fun moments i can't remeber right now but it was too good, Jon played us all for fools. The website masked what he was actually typing, each time you wanted to ask a quesiton you'd have to type "Peter, please answer: but if he pressed a different but it' d mask his actual letters and do that automatically. Everyone was freaking out and he played it completely cool. Saying stuff like he was too scared to do it anymore, everyone was asking why it only answered Jon as if he was "chosen" by the spirits or somes **** like that

Jon #1 in FL for being the best actor and punking about 15 people all at the same time without anyone catching on until way after it was over.

Honorable Mentions:

Hungry Box - Because he wants to be mentioned, honorably.
lmfao because he wants to be mentioned honorably lmao

Top Bottom