• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Falco Finder! Updated 10/16/08

Cinder

Smash Master
Close enough...it's two colons, but I'm not that picky :laugh:...but yeah, I added ya...
REMINDER: If you live in a location (namely: country) I don't have, post it...I will add it...

Cinder

Smash Master
Whats the point of the finder? What is it supposed to find?
Other Falco users...it's not exactly a new concept...

ipitydatfu
miami florida
I'll reformat it <_<...

I guess I'll change the "wrong format, not added" policy...I need to be less OCD anyway :laugh:...so yeah, I'll reformat any entries if need be...
ipitydatfu::miami::florida
There we go...now I'll just copy that over, and it's done :)

Cinder

Smash Master
It is for me considering I just joined.
Ah...well, like I said, this is a fairly old concept on Smashboards, so if you want to be added (so other Falco users in your area can contact you), just post the information in the format I have in the first post...and since you're new here, I'll give you my interpretation of the purpose of Player Finders:

Generally speaking, finders are posted so people who use a specific character can find other people and ask them for advice, or to find local people who use the same character so they can meet up and practice, etc...Finders are considered quite useful, and unless I'm mistaken, there's one for every character.

Prevail

Smash Apprentice
Umm, is it possible to remove yourself from the list?

I'm not being disrespectful, I just don't play with falco much anymore :crying:

Here's my info, if you could take it out :(

Prevail :: Omaha :: Nebraska

Thanks =)

Top Bottom