• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New DK Video Thread - New Format!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBmoney

Smash Cadet

I only watched the first video but I can point out a few things. First, as Big O said, you stayed in your shield a little bit too much at times. Another thing is, in the diddy match-up, if he doesn't have the nanas, its completely in DK's favor. Rather than trying to use the nanas for your own, I suggest you stand behind them so he is tempted to approach you to pick them up, then predict and punish. Also, at 2:19, you probably could have helicopter edgehogged him there. Aside from that I just suggest working on spacing more with bairs. You were getting too close, too often.

ardirok

Smash Apprentice
I wanted to rage quit the match after the peanut gimp! I was so mad lol

I was trying to play a patient and punishing style against Diddy...but Bent really ***** me, he is very good.

These vids are from fryday, Bent got second and I got third.We played again on saturday tourney and I got first and he second...so I got my revenge on him, but unfortunately there are no matches recorded from saturday tourney =(

Thank you for comments this is very important to me.

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
Sorry guys, I've been sort of out of it. If anyone that's newer has a post with videos just message me and I'll add you.

Seton

Smash Apprentice
Thx, i think that i can do it better. But i'm happy with my position in that tourney, think that i did it well.

crifer

Smash Lord
Nice to see you again.

The matches against Hyro were great, especially the endings of match 1 and 3 ;-)

Never heard of Jnig, but you had bad luck and did often SD´s :-(
But never the less entertaining matches .

My set against Glutonny. Even if i get ***** Even that could be interesting.
Glutonny Too Good :dizzy:.

Glutonny (Wario) VS Yoyo (DK) [1/2] : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47vLERetMiA
Glutonny (Wario) VS Yoyo (DK) [2/2] : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RscTSwFC94g

Any critique welcome.
Glutonny is too good. that tech in match 2 was insane. I liked how you took his 2nd stock because you red him right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom