• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Vilt

Smash Lord
Yo. anyone from G'boro that needs a ride better hit me up soon. I got two cars ready to rumble for Brofest. Cell: 965-3058 Call it to reserve a spot. :3

Sengin

Smash Ace
I think that Sengin bro from Watauga county needs some Melee practice. Has anyone gotten back to him on that yet besides LoZR?
Nope :( It kinds sucks being way out here when the main smash community is 2-3 hours away.

And yes, practice would be great.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hm, Billbro made a pervy joke. Cool.

Maybe I'm new to the whole being-legal thing, but I'm pretty sure 12 year olds ain't where it's at.

WithinDarkChaos

Smash Rookie
Vilt: Yo DH! WDC is my ***** xD She gives me a home :3 Show her the bro love but not too much cause then I'll have to **** you up. xD JK jk DH i love you man. xD

WDC: I'm a ***** now??? O.o

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
so how's the smash community around Fayetteville?
does anyone hold tourneys or smashfests in that area? (less than an hour drive.)

forgive my ignorance. lol
i have no geographical knowledge of the state or county at all.
i'm just curious because i may be visitting.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
so how's the smash community around Fayetteville?
does anyone hold tourneys or smashfests in that area? (less than an hour drive.)

forgive my ignorance. lol
i have no geographical knowledge of the state or county at all.
i'm just curious because i may be visitting.
OMG metaX is going to be soo happy. He lives in Fayetteville and is alwasy complaining about not having good people to play against.

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=85830 - His profile

Flameheart

Smash Rookie
Nickname: AIDS
AIM: V2much2handle682

Thank god for this thread! This is awesome!

Edit:
Oh and are there any tournaments around Greensboro any time soon? I've yet to go to one, but I think I'd do pretty good.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
16 year olds don't know how to do anything if they're unconscious, which is how women should be. That's why I prefer them younger. I usually try to hit them before their birth certificate. That way I don't accidentally say the wrong name.

Top Bottom