• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

BEHR

Smash Hero
Since Dr.PP is Italian he cant play Metaknight.

Italy banned players from playing Metaknight.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol @Karn mostly. I'm HALF Italian. I'm also 1/4 Welsh(I think) and 1/4 German(...). As I'm only half Italian, I can't main MK, but I can still CP him for Snake(till I beat Ali) right?

Nice new avatar(puns) DH.

Oh yeah! I talked to my Mom about Chapel Hill, and it went surprisingly well! I made a deal with her that if I could come out of it with gas money for the trip both ways, then I could be allowed to go once next month and once in November when SoVA comes down!

Now then, I was also told that I couldn't go to Gboro at all during this time period. That means that you guys need to get as many reps as possible to Chapel Hill when I go so I can see you ok?

I'm still allowed to go to Charlotte/Hickory once maybe this month and once for the next two months as well. Not much farther than that.

Ok, so how does that sound to everyone?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Lol @Karn mostly. I'm HALF Italian. I'm also 1/4 Welsh(I think) and 1/4 German(...). As I'm only half Italian, I can't main MK, but I can still CP him for Snake(till I beat Ali) right?

Nice new avatar(puns) DH.

Oh yeah! I talked to my Mom about Chapel Hill, and it went surprisingly well! I made a deal with her that if I could come out of it with gas money for the trip both ways, then I could be allowed to go once next month and once in November when SoVA comes down!

Now then, I was also told that I couldn't go to Gboro at all during this time period. That means that you guys need to get as many reps as possible to Chapel Hill when I go so I can see you ok?

I'm still allowed to go to Charlotte/Hickory once maybe this month and once for the next two months as well. Not much farther than that.

Ok, so how does that sound to everyone?
Awww no fun. <333

I'll wait for you bro.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You can't make it to the Chapel Hill bi-weeklies? I'd really like to see you again bro. That goes for all Gboro guys.

I'll try to come in December, but I was told that I probably wouldn't be allowed to go that far. Who knows? December is a long way off.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Truuu BEHR.

Sorry Speedsk8er, but incest just isn't for everyone. Some people are just into that stuff. I think that it enriches IHOP outings and random sausage appearances.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Yo PP. If you want to save some money you could meet up with us in Gboro and I'll drive you to Chapel Hill. Lol.

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
As long as I have anyone to play Brawl with, I'm cool. I haven't played Melee in years...

Anyway, I might be going to a GDS vs Weslyan soccer match tonight, idk. Where do you guys meet?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmmm, I could do that Vilt. Seems win-win to me if Gboro is on the way(I'm pretty sure it is though).

I'll run it past my parents and see what happens. Thanks for offering bro!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Everyone just loves my IC because I don't gay people with their grab game.

I just do stupid, impractical, situational desynch combos that make me look better than I actually am.

>_> <_<
Come on, our IC vs Peach matches are always epic. Not to mention long as hell.

Edit: Plus, I love your IC even when you use their gay grab game.

Top Bottom