• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i hope you're talking to him, not me.
haha oh wells... i wanna record matches now.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
ph00t, you should bring your hacked wii to the boone tournament :)
Sounds like a good idea. They may end up wanting to use it for the tourney proper, so no promises. We should definitely try to get some friendlies in. Then again, I said that to Raggybro, and never got around to playing him. I must be a bad person or something.

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
Behr, you mind if I slip down there to play you sometime this upcoming weekend. I get out of school on wednesday next week and finally have time to chill

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
FOR THE BROS! lol
You're going to fit in so well, bro

Lucas, I may be hanging around wakefield tomorrow. possibly close to wakefield high. *gasp* You have my number
damn, I wish I knew that a few hours ago.

Behr, you mind if I slip down there to play you sometime this upcoming weekend. I get out of school on wednesday next week and finally have time to chill
Pepper!!!!

I <3 NC Smash :laugh:

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Im going to steal money from all the kids at the high school today, they are gonna have a small tourny and they are pretty ignorant of the competitive scene.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Im going to steal money from all the kids at the high school today, they are gonna have a small tourny and they are pretty ignorant of the competitive scene.
Wish I could do that. Any school tourney I'd go to would have Anthony and Andy tearing it up, if no one else. UNC is too good.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Whoa bros, using the C-stick is really hard! I just practiced with it, and shiz just got real.

I'll get it down though (hopefully). Hey, does anyone ever accidentally use the wrong aerial while trying to Dair with the C-stick?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
We found him together, maybe he wants a little vanilla every now and then anyway? Think of his feelings!!!
:laugh: That guy was amazing. "Here come the sausage!" :laugh:

Whoa bros, using the C-stick is really hard! I just practiced with it, and shiz just got real.

I'll get it down though (hopefully). Hey, does anyone ever accidentally use the wrong aerial while trying to Dair with the C-stick?
I never do the wrong aerial when I use the C-Stick, but sometimes I miss it completely and end up doing nothing. Sometime when I try to do a Nair I accidentally Fair, but that's a different story.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Darn, now I feel like a nub. =p Gonna go practice for a little more now.

That bro was too good. Couldn't have had a better guy workin the night shift.

Also, we ***** IHOP that night. Those people sayin we were too loud needed to stfu.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmmm, my A button isn't THAT bad though....I'll have to get good with C-stick anyway to space better with Marth in both games, so I can compare what's more worthwhile.

I'm suddenly better at it after I went back to practicing. I should be **** at C-stick after Christmas because I get an 8.5 hour car trip+no internetz+always in tiny house during my PA trip.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
sweet vid. lol
that's one of the best falcon's i've seen.

i dair sometimes while trying to bair.
and i uair sometimes while trying to fair.
does that meaning i'm sitting crooked? lol

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
LOL I sometime hit the B button when I'm trying to cstick. It's worked out sometimes. One time I was Uair comboing my friend across FD with mario and I went for a Fair. I caped him as he threw out a Nair trying to escape. It looked cool.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Let's talk about how bad we are and suck each other off.

Errr... No homo, of course.
you don't need to say "no homo" if it doesn't even sound gay.

but that's ok
I've been listening to captain falcon's YESZ
for 20 minutes now
dude, this makes you sound gay. you should say "no homo" so we won't try to stop you from getting married... wait... i got carried away.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I think Im dropping Falco after tonight and switching too Sheik. :(

Top Bottom