• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapenda

Smash Champion
It was great, I ordered 5 liquid cocaines and danced w/ girls all nite, the next morning though, it was....

tissue

Smash Ace
Awful. Aeris suspected me of going in there to fool around, and not to help Tifa. On my way to Don Corneo, I...

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Ordered a Silk dress, won a Blonde wig from the gay men, bought a protine drink for the weird guy and got a dimon tiara, found a membershipcard to the honeybee place where I meet some more 'friendly' gay men and got me some new underwear and makeup. Then I and Aeris went too...

tissue

Smash Ace
constipated AND filled with gas. Needless to say, this was an unpleasant situation, so...

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
...large amount of green feces to drop on a lawyer's face who was off to sue...

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
suddenly a pokemon jumps out of no where and saves him from being turned into stone. Next thing he knows...

Big Andy

Smash Journeyman
the makers said too much of the game was inapproperate and that they couldn't make a game with a nonexistant rating, so he.....

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
committed suicide around seventy eight times to the billionth power times a googolplex plus a big number ot the power of GOD'S DAD but then...

Eral

Smash Journeyman
Eral. eral says "what the f*** it smells like bear fart." just then he sees the dumb bear, "well i guess thats what AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS A BIG SCARRY......

True_Link_Master

Smash Cadet
stinky cheese man who left his will on a piece of cheese but somebody ate it and that person was super man. when he ate the cheesey will the ppl rose up in anger and cried "...

Bushelz

Smash Journeyman
..."Your are no longer a man." They threw him out in disgust. To gain back their love, he went on a quest to...

Total Chaos

Smash Journeyman
came by and he began to pick up daises and sing Koombyyah(sp?)... but then a bunny jumped in front of him and it made him insanely mad from some stupid reason

True_Link_Master

Smash Cadet
which missed and bounced off my head, which then went and smacked the giant in the nose, causing him to be even more angry, which made him go and consult (sp) the eternally enlightened.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom