• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_samus3956

Smash Cadet
it apeared to be a giant carrot, than, the smelly hobo, Bob was eaten by the carrot! Then elian took a time machine to 2005, not noticing the instructions on how to use it.....

Dolphin/Gamecube

Smash Ace
These instructors worked for V8 so the carrot knew it was doomed. The carrot was taken to a labratory and was locked in a room. It saw an escape vent in the room and decided it was its only chance to survive. So the carrot opened the grate and jumped into the vent, plunging down a long shaft. The carrot emerged...

red_samus3956

Smash Cadet
into a dark room, filled with mutant veggies. As the carrot was looking around the room he saw a poster with Bee, then he knew.....

red_samus3956

Smash Cadet
...."You took away hours of my life with your ESRB ratings!!!" Then Hillary said, "It's not my fault game divelipers can't all make EC, and E games, if they did, i wouldn't exist." So, then the mutant carrot, felt like he was flying, but then, he woke up, and realized he wasn't a carrot, he was........

KLSmash

Smash Ace
a big giant banana with white shorts and a Nintendo 64 for a head. He went trick-or-treating but a person in a house grabbed him and threw him into a laundry machine."Muahahaha," the old person muttered under their breath but suddenly they exploded into...

red_samus3956

Smash Cadet
...the same burger king in which, it all started, then my banana, noticed, he was Bob, Bob had fell asleep at Burger king, but then they say Bee! then bee said.....

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
"Wake up or I sting your butt!" Then he stung Bob's butt and it swelled up so much that he was flying in the sky. Bob was still asleep after all this..................

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
it was very boring. Because the rules of the leaf game include only counting, sorting, and dispersing fallen leaves. Then one genius had an idea which he told all the others.
"Comrades!" he said, "We need not live in this monotony of counting leaves. We can jump in them and disperse them receiving twice the fun in the process and being more economical of energy." They other communalists all apllauded, and the heretic was quickly shot from a sniper bullet in the sky. Afterword...

KLSmash

Smash Ace
someone came and decided to order pepperoni and mushroom pizza for everyone. When the delivery boy came, no one had enough money to pay for a couple hundred pizzas so they decided to stalk him and follow him to the pizza place where they...

Fiery_Phoenix

Smash Journeyman
asked the manager "what time does this place close?" the manager replied "8:30PM". at 8:31PM, everyone snuck up to the pizza place and broke in. after they stole all the pizza, they went and had a huge feast. after that...

KLSmash

Smash Ace
some guy in a bunny costume came and said" hey, you stole my pizza". They quickly ran away with all their pizza and tried to hide in a New Orleans Halloween store but another tropical storm came and ripped the store apart. Having lost their pizzas, they...

PokeRoyale

Smash Apprentice
decided to help build homes for the needy. Unfortunately, that meant working with a sobbing richard simmons. They therefor instead decided to raise money and get a restraining order against simmons. To do this, they went to the doctor to order a .....

KLSmash

Smash Ace
pizza with pepperoni and pineapple this time. 20 hours later, getting sick of eating all that pizza, the doctor started jumping on a bed, he fell down and bumped his head. They quickly run out of the room to get a nurse, but the doctor faked it all and started stealing their pizza. When they came back with the nurse, they.....
------------------------
BTW: Who are they...?

Fiery_Phoenix

Smash Journeyman
realized they had been robbed. in this new world, pizza theft is the worst crime, and the doctor soon had the FBI, the CIA, and the army searching for him. he had managed to escape the authorities, so far. he was hiding out in an abandoned warehouse in cuba. he was eating his pizza, very happy with himself for pulling off this incredible crime, when...

KLSmash

Smash Ace
he heard that Britney Spears was pregnant again on the radio. Judging by the announcer's voice, he thought it was real so he quickly went to the nearest airport and booked tickets for the next flight out to where-ever she lives. When he arrived, he remembered that he didn't have any money so he decided to sing on the streets of some city where gangs are as common as hair when...

Smash Ace
...it is on a bald person, meaning not common at all. Unfortunately, a freak accident caused by circumstance and fate took his life as a random bullet ricocheted off of several conveniently placed metal...

Dolphin/Gamecube

Smash Ace
...broken down cars. The gangs were happy that their game of shooting bullets at cars had been successful and had killed someone. As the announcer's blood spilled into the sewer, the gangs left. The blood, mixed with the bacteria in the sewer created...

KLSmash

Smash Ace
change the speed and direction of wind. The scientists, thinking they were gods for discovering a new bacteria, began to order pizza to celebrate when....

Dolphin/Gamecube

Smash Ace
...the scientists used the bloody bacteria to turn back time and make more pizza. When they had their fill, they decided to rob a bank. In the back safe they found...

KLSmash

Smash Ace
What's white, black and red all over. They thought it was a piece of paper with a little bit of black and some red but it wasn't. Some guy walks into them think carrying a newspaper and they decided to look through the newspaper at a very quick rate of paper per minute. Almost 29PPM! Suddenly, they noticed that it was black...and white... but they couldn't find any red so they ...

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
...that they could no longer breathe, for the bloody bacteria they had been tampering with had infected everyone's lungs. Pi, in all good will, kneeled down to the choking horde and asked an individual, "Sir, what is wrong?" but the only response he was given was very rhapsy. "MY taco...." said the dying scientist, "It has fallen over and the meat spilled out onto onto the floor...." And a thousand cries of, "MY TACO!," were raised up into the heavens which were deaf and to hell which heard them very well.

So Pi, in an attempt to solve this mystery, dug through all the laboratory files that the scientists had left behind. Then, suddenly...

Dolphin/Gamecube

Smash Ace
...took off and went to Taco Bell. All this talk of tacos made him hungry. When he came back with his stomach and his wallet full, he couldn't find Pi or Resting Fox. Where did they go? he wondered...

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
...if his underwear had disappeared. Then he checked and saw that it HAD. Thus he sobbed for eons as being the only man to suffer such a shameful prank. Luckily for Resting_Fox and Pi, the super groovey mystery clue, was on the tag of KLSmash's underwear, which they had stolen.

"Are you gonna read it?" Said Pi to R_F.
"No way, man I'm not gay." R_F quckly retorted with all the swiftness of the fastest rabbits in Speedland.
"Whoa, slow down.," cautioned Pi, "could you say that again?"
But as soon as R_F began to speak, Pi saw something and dashed over to it. He shouted, "Dude! you gotta see this!"
"I'm coming," R_F ejaculated.
It turns out that, by some phenomenon of chance, every scientist had been telling the truth. What Pi found was a lunchtable full of tacos that had all fallen over, letting the meat spill onto the floor. And the mystery was solved.
"You know," said Pi, "I can't even remember why we have this underwear. What was it even FOR?"
Just then KLSmash---still weaping so badly that his cheeks had expediently evolved into sponges to soak up all his baby, sissy tears---burst into the room and...

pizza_boy220

Smash Rookie
ate all the tacos and the underwear by mistake. He noticed a strange taste in his mouth and said "Holy...

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
...Batman and ask him if his refrigerator is running. So they dialed up and when they heard the brrrm...brrrm... sound their giggles filled the air like the odor of a hippie. Batman picked up the line and said, "...

LaughingMan

Smash Apprentice
"Dude, do you have any idea how bad I was whooping Robin with my Ganondorf before you so rudely interrupted?! You are little punks gonna pay, big-time." Then, in the background, they hear Batman talking to Alfred, "Trace this call. Oh, and go get me my utility belt... and a baseball bat." They quickly hang up the phone then...

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Batman crashed in on his Batplane, crashed back out and crashed into a nearby mountain, leaving no one with more than material damages. The controller however was still intact and...

Dolphin/Gamecube

Smash Ace
...floated up into the sky where it formed a rainbow. Skittles poured out and the people on the mountain ran to gather them up. As the people began to fight over random skittles...

KLSmash

Smash Ace
one of the skittles jumped up and grew 4 feet(120cm or so...) and all the people gasped at him with their eyes looking at his face. They quickly ran up and each took a bite from him. But the next day, everyone who took a bite had to ....

ALTARIA228

Smash Journeyman
s*** really badly, and then all of the people came and complained to the creator of the controller, Resting Fox. Then, when they started to jump him... ALTARIA228 and KL Smash came and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom