• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ness Support Thread

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
Up until now, Luke Groundwalker has been constantly antagonizing Ness supporters. Now, however, he has been severely owned.

SonicMario

Smash Master
HOLY *HIT. *in a whimpering voice* "Please forgive me for doubting Ness, I was saddened to see him thought as gone!"

Seriously, I'm glad this is true. I don't play much Earthbound, but my part of me felt like it was cut off when everyone assumed it was not true Ness is in. As a victory, I'll present my forgiveness by giving the True supoorters this:
Congratulations

Oh and this:

Piks

Smash Journeyman
up until now

Up until now

Up until now

Up until now

Up until now

Anyone who thought he would be out because of it got Itoiwned

Now excuse me, I'm going to play Earthbound.

The Kirby Kong

Smash Journeyman
PWNED!

All this time I've been saying that "up until now" doesn't mean ****. And what have we believers been told? that we're stupid beyond redemption to even think there was the possibility of Ness returning.

Somehow.. "I told you so" doesn't quite cut it here.

People with half a brain would've seen this from miles away, removing such a popular character is really stupid from a game design point of view. I can know, I'm studying game design atm.

Not sure what to think now, I'm glad Ness is back, but I'm disappointed that it's proven how many stupid people walk this earth. :(

AsbestosBlatant

Smash Journeyman
This is a gigantic
at the end of a long, hard battle.

Take that, take that SO hard. Man, I am so pleased that people like MetaSonic and Chi'sFinest wound up eating their piercing words. "Get over it," "Ness isn't in Brawl," "You're all in denial," "It's stupid to think Ness is in," "You're all raving fanboys," etc, etc, ad naseum.

Oh man. And people were doubting the power of shi*teiru.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Well, You guys were right, and the vast majority of the smash community was wrong. Feel free to bask in your glory for the next 100 years or so.:)

To bad this doesn't really help Marth that much eh...

I have to find some creative way to compare
"up until now" and "can Ike surpass his predeccessors.":laugh:

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
I shed tears of joy for finding someone I thought was lost. I had doubts, I really wanted to believe Sakurai woudn't remove him, but I still had the thought in the back of my mind about him.

I am so happy to see him, and Lucario and Jigglypuff!

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
I made the "up until now" sig so that if Ness was confirmed, it would be a gigantic slap in certain people's faces. (vesperview, Luke Groundwalker, about a million other people) You know, the ones who were adamantly denying any possibility of Ness' return based on sillyness. (UP UNTIL NOW MEANS NOT NOW. YOU ARE STUPID FOR THINKING OTHERWISE!) And it has now come to pass.

SIG'OWND

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
I suggest people read this thread for epic lulz, because it is extremely funny to see how hard people tried to say Ness was deconfirmed.. they made up plenty of hilarious "facts" like "Up until now" and "Lucas moveset"
they even flamed us?

Oh well in the end we were right.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Question guys... I know I've never made up my mind on which side I am...

But just how true do you think this is? I mean, is this not like that Sonic icon in Zamus' screen fad?

And in case this is real... Congratulations guys. :D I may have NOT been a supporter of Ness, but I'm glad he made it in anyway. (Don't confuse me with the hater scum).

At least I know how blissful is to play as Ness, being a user myself... Guess he's still gonna be up there among my mains once again (for traditions sake).

I just hope you guys don't get disappointed by a false leak... :( That would be simply awful. I haven't investigated much into this, so I'm still skeptical. (Because of Lucario, not because of Ness).

Well. For now, I'll forget about it and believe it's true. YAY FOR NESS! ^_^;

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Question guys... I know I've never made up my mind on which side I am...

But just how true do you think this is? I mean, is this not like that Sonic icon in Zamus' screen fad?

And in case this is real... Congratulations guys. :D I may have NOT been a supporter of Ness, but I'm glad he made it in anyway. (Don't confuse me with the hater scum).

At least I know how blissful is to play as Ness, being a user myself... Guess he's still gonna be up there among my mains once again (for traditions sake).

I just hope you guys don't get disappointed by a false leak... :( That would be simply awful. I haven't investigated much into this, so I'm still skeptical. (Because of Lucario, not because of Ness).

Well. For now, I'll forget about it and believe it's true. YAY FOR NESS! ^_^;
It was on an official site, Ness Lucario and Jiggs were leaked for about 40-50 minutes by nintendo... When edible on gamefaqs revealed it.. I thought it was a photoshop but then I watched the movie... and then after i came back to the forum it had 14 pages...

but yes its true

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Though I refuse to count it as a prophecy I did once say "Mark my words, both Lucas and Ness will be in Brawl". But that was a long time ago back at the Nsider forums.

Oh well, now that I watched the video, I'm convinced. :D

One thing's for sure. The Yo-Yo is not dead! (I wonder if it'll be N64 strong again).

I'm still a bit meh about Lucario.. Oh well, guess you can't like em all... :p

finalark

SNORLAX
.... um...... Hi..... everyone.....

I'm here to say "sorry" for all of the previous Trolling and flaming I did in the past.... please forgive me....

Ness, my old main, we are going to have quite some fun together in Brawl.

The Kirby Kong

Smash Journeyman
.... um...... Hi..... everyone.....

I'm here to say "sorry" for all of the previous Trolling and flaming I did in the past.... please forgive me....

Ness, my old main, we are going to have quite some fun together in Brawl.
I applaud you for being the only one man enough to admit defeat. :)

No hard feelings from my side at least.

EPX2

Smash Ace
It'd make more sense for Ness to be a starter and Lucas to be unlockable (if at least one of the two must be secret) given that Ness was already a starter in Melee

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
It'd make more sense for Ness to be a starter and Lucas to be unlockable (if at least one of the two must be secret) given that Ness was already a starter in Melee
Yeah. It's something I never really thought of. We all expect Lucas to be the starter since he's been shown but so what? Sonic and Snake have been shown but they most likely won't be starters. So it could be possible that Ness be the starter and Lucas coming in later. We'll have to wait and see. :0

Although I'd rather Ness be unlockable and be all "Tryin' to replace me B*TCH?!" and then smacks Lucas in the face with a bat. xD Of course he wouldn't actually do that but it would be what I would imagine once I saw him or it might be something I might literally do once I had unlocked him and pit him against Lucas. :)

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
Alright, Alright I am in. I was thinking today about Lucas and Ness, since Sakurai said there would be no clones. Then a Revamped Ness moveset would be awesome *-*

Fandangox

Smash Lord
AAAH Ness is back.
I always supported him, thought I have to admit that I starting to think that he may be out.

NESS FOR BRAWL!

now Ace Ventura (he would be a clone of Lucas)

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
«SUPPORTERS»
DekuBoy
True Fool
MarthTrinity
Insurance Salesman
Wu Tang Gang
PSIguy89
Mike966
DeuceBlade
XACE-K
Superninjabreadman
ThoraxeRMG
Supermaniac16
KumaOso
smasherboy13
JonBeBonanza
AsbestosBlatant
Muffin man
Nosebleed101
SolidCrispy
jman smash
joeysmash
DededeDaimyo
Brawlmatt202
badme
BOZO500
motherfan
super-7
brawlmaniac
AdmantNESS
Fandangox
Piks
Tatsuman
Mrmario&watch
PK Starstorm
gangstajuice02
Bacon Man11
Mido02
NessOnett
Zuby
macc
Ludwig Von Beethoven

GO US! WE NEVER GAVE UP FAITH! ~GO NESS GO!~

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
«SUPPORTERS»
DekuBoy
True Fool
MarthTrinity
Insurance Salesman
Wu Tang Gang
PSIguy89
Mike966
DeuceBlade
XACE-K
Superninjabreadman
ThoraxeRMG
Supermaniac16
KumaOso
smasherboy13
JonBeBonanza
AsbestosBlatant
Muffin man
Nosebleed101
SolidCrispy
jman smash
joeysmash
DededeDaimyo
Brawlmatt202
badme
BOZO500
motherfan
super-7
brawlmaniac
AdmantNESS
Fandangox
Azuriken
Piks
Tatsuman
Mrmario&watch
PK Starstorm
gangstajuice02
Bacon Man11
Mido02
NessOnett
Zuby
macc
Ludwig Von Beethoven

horray us!!!

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
Originally Posted by DekuBoy View Post
«SUPPORTERS»
DekuBoy
True Fool
MarthTrinity
Insurance Salesman
Wu Tang Gang
PSIguy89
Mike966
DeuceBlade
XACE-K
Superninjabreadman
ThoraxeRMG
Supermaniac16
KumaOso
smasherboy13
JonBeBonanza
AsbestosBlatant
Muffin man
Nosebleed101
SolidCrispy
jman smash
joeysmash
DededeDaimyo
Brawlmatt202
badme
BOZO500
motherfan
super-7
brawlmaniac
AdmantNESS
Fandangox
Azuriken
Piks
Tatsuman
Mrmario&watch
PK Starstorm
gangstajuice02
Bacon Man11
Mido02
NessOnett
Zuby
macc
Ludwig Von Beethoven
At last...Victory is ours.

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
Yes, indeed, victory is sweet, is it not? I must say though, I do feel kinda bad for all those out there with characters whose chances are looking slim (Geno, Krystal, Ridley, Isaac, etc.). I mean, not all of them were jerks. I don't feel too bad for the Claus supporters though, since they were the nastiest of all to us here.

Top Bottom