• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the music thread

GSUB

Smash Lord
No.

What you're trying to say is,
"Hey, sometimes you like things I would like."
You're defining good taste as something limited to only your preferences.

According to Ender and I, you are the one without good taste. I like Bright Eyes.
"Lover I Don't Have to Love."
****ing *****.
OBVIOUSLY imo

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
No.

What you're trying to say is,
"Hey, sometimes you like things I would like."
You're defining good taste as something limited to only your preferences.

According to Ender and I, you are the one without good taste. I like Bright Eyes.
"Lover I Don't Have to Love."
****ing *****.
OBVIOUSLY imo
According to Ender and me. Not I. This bothered me more than the actual content of the post.

Kira-

Smash Champion
She's Got You High - Mumm Ra
Vagabond - Wolfmother

Definitely my two favorite songs right now, from the (500) days of summer soundtrack. It's somewhat more mellow, but both definitely have a beat- mostly something you would expect from an indie movie soundtrack except it's really REALLY good.

I plain don't like you.

$20 MM?
Iono, GSUB beat the best sheik in socal the other day, we'll see what happens =P

Kira-

Smash Champion
Haha, I think it goes without saying that Mango is the exception. I was talking about Connor actually. Beat him 2-1 in pools lol

I think MacD's sheik beat GSUB later in brackets though. But McCain has the best Sheik in Idaho so that's understandable.

GSUB

Smash Lord
No I won't take break.
Brian was saying something that upset me.

Good taste is subjective, and relative.
I would like to see him try and prove that it is absolute.
Then he proceeded to ignore the argument and use mean words and be tough so he wouldn't have to actually bake up what he said.

Or he was joking.

pockyD

Smash Legend
most people post on forums to be heard

so i would imagine it matters to you whether people are reading and responding to what you say

otherwise get a blog or just lurk

GSUB

Smash Lord
I don't know who those people are, but I see what you mean, and it sounds pretty sad.

No.
I come to the music thread to find something new and maybe eye-opening.
And then I see an ignorant post that gets me going
i.e. sometimes you have a good taste in music

SuperRad

Smash Master
I don't know who those people are, but I see what you mean, and it sounds pretty sad.

No.
I come to the music thread to find something new and maybe eye-opening.
And then I see an ignorant post that gets me going
i.e. sometimes you have a good taste in music
I'm going to explain something to you.
I wasn't serious. If you don't know ender is my roommate. It was a throw away comment making fun of his taste in things.

(Also, for what it's worth, I judge taste not just on whether or not it's the same as mine. For example, I don't really care for Mozart, but I'm not going to say that someone has ****ty taste in music because they think he's the bomb. However, if you think the Black Eyed Peas are the pinnacle of music, you're an ******* and I hate you.)

[I used a lot of commas in those parenthesis. I feel like I maybe abuse them.]

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
if you like boris, you'll probably like boredoms and coaltar of the deepers too.

vision creation newwsun and come over to the deepend would be good starter albums.

i just acquired a bunch of boris albums i haven't heard yet, should be fun.

o yeah, super junky monkey has to be one of the best all female bands of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4GWTWJSwvA

lol im not being fair at all, i should really click on these youtube links everyone is posting

SuperRad

Smash Master
This song is pretty amazing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPrGYakUgMs
Why? - Simeon's Dilemma

ryzingsun11:
I'll check those out when I get back to my own computer.
I love Boris, but they have some albums I'm not really interested in (Vein [either version], Cloud Chamber, in particular). I think I'm still missing about 5 albums of theirs, I've been meaning to try and complete their discography...

DJMirror

Smash Master
Pick Me Brendan Xd!

EDIT - I just read the whole thing about SuperRad vs GSUB, i shouldn't say anything since i know those two people in person thought i say something that's on my mind

i kno GSUB tries to contributed and stuff but seriously cameron you really need to stop. ya nice and all but you're doing more damage then helping out everytime you say something dumb sure ya explain your side (which it's understandable) but yeah keep it down. i'm planning to do what Lovage told me awhile back: try to take a break from post or post less in the other threads and stuff cuz after looking at the Jkun's Engrish thread (BTW I had a great laugh at that)...I realize i'm pretty dumb and annoying haha so i'm trying to keep to a small amount like 3-5 posts per day. thought i should give you a heads up. it's better to know what you're talking or else you're going to look bad (just thought i point this out so you dont get **** from anyone)

SuperRad - Sup You shouldn't get mad at GSUB cuz he's just like this and stuff. he just wanna have fun and stuff. it takes awhile to get used to GSUB (like i did with Stabbed, Sup matty) Other then GSUB in smash, he's really a nice cool guy to hang out with. yes he does get butt hurt about everything easily (No offense you really need to work on that and stop rubbing into people face's cuz it's really annoying right with alot of people but you got this) so the next time you see GSUB, give him a chance =)

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
forreal jkun it was over and done with you didnt need to bring it back up telling people how they should've handled it.

today at macy's they were playing fun. over the speakers.

bbb

Smash Champion
I just wanted to say that I am really excited about the Gorillaz latest effort Plastic Beach and cannot wait for it

Top Bottom