• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the music thread

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
i saw natalie portman's shaved head play at one of the faint shows i went to

theyre alllllright

SuperRad

Smash Master
Surprise me as in surprised that you like it? Or because the Talking Heads are something I haven't heard of before and you are about to blow me away?

I'm not really surprised on either account, although I guess a little bit surprised by the first one.

I'm more surprised that Sheridan hasn't mentioned the Talking Heads as far as I can remember [which isn't very far].

The Beach Boys are the ****, and if you disagree you are wrong.
Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder)
In My Room

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
cromartie high school AKA teh SPORK of doom! anime

stop making sense is awesome

Lovage

Smash Hero
animal collective is great

on the topic of great, nine inch nails - the fragile is one of the best albums i've ever heard

GSUB

Smash Lord
I have 32 dollars on my itunes account (from gift cards), and I don't know what to buy with it...

Can anyone recommend good albums? (I'd like to buy the whole album to save money/get more songs)
I just bought on of TV On the Radio's albums; and which animal collective album would be the best to get...?

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
i know right? i saw them live last may, sooo amazing. i gotta listen to NiN, never really gave them a chance. if you like Animal Collective, check out Múm.

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
I have 32 dollars on my itunes account (from gift cards), and I don't know what to buy with it...

Can anyone recommend good albums? (I'd like to buy the whole album to save money/get more songs)
I just bought on of TV On the Radio's albums; and which animal collective album would be the best to get...?
get Feels, Strawberry Jam, and Sung Tongs.

bbb

Smash Champion
I just wanted to say that animal collective is hardcore over rated

but not bad

kinda like radio head

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I will take any and every opportunity to agree with the hardcore overrated-ness of Radiohead.

Kira, that's one of my favorite tracks from one of my favorite games. It goes fantastically well with the scenes/dungeons it's played in.

Sometimes I like metal:

Racer X - Viking Kong
Angra - Winds of Destination
Nightwish - Gethsemane Perhaps cheesy enough to be considered a guilty pleasure, especially given the album cover.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
it was jonny hopkins and sloan ketterine and they were blazin that **** up every day

Top Bottom