• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Wanted Newcomer List for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Isaac and Ridley got the biggest shaft in Brawl. I wanted Bomberman and Megaman but I realize the possible third-party issues.
Well, from the way Sakurai talked, two new third party characters per installment will probably be the norm from now on. With that said, Megaman's definately at the front of the line for SSB4.

MDupont

Smash Cadet
1. Demille (Tomato Adventure)
2. Blanca (Animal Crossing)
3. Welt (Soma Bringer)

D

Deleted member

Well, it seems that Ridley is doing quite fine so, I will not vote for him. I will vote for my top 3 hopefuls who were:

1. Geno (Super Mario RPG of the Mario Franchise) because he was a great character that I truly loved from an old childhood game.

2. Claus/Masked Man (MOTHER 3 of the MOTHER/Earthbound Franchise) because he is such a great character and a great villain from the saddest game I have ever played in my whole life.

3. King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Franchise) because he is THE funniest villain in the world. Surely unique and original. I can't see a Smash game without K. Rool.

Good luck with this thread around the interwebz man.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Paper Mario
Dr Mario
Skull Kid
Ruto ( The Zora Princess from Ocarina of Time, she claimed she is Link's wife)
Krystal
Mewtwo
Ridley
Black Knight
Bomberman
Midna

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
Well, from the way Sakurai talked, two new third party characters per installment will probably be the norm from now on. With that said, Megaman's definately at the front of the line for SSB4.
So, does that mean the original two will stay and 2 more will be added on? Or the two third parties will be switched every game?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So, does that mean the original two will stay and 2 more will be added on? Or the two third parties will be switched every game?
It means that probably no more then two new third party characters will be added per addition. For example, SSB4 could keep Sonic and Snake but also add Megaman and Bomberman.

@ Davy Jones:

... your sig is obnoxious huge; try to shrink it down...

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Though hes not my most wanted. Sylux has a VERY high chance of being in smash 4.

An important Samus rep thats not dark samus, who has spanned more than 1 game and a unique moveset/

Sylux for smash 4!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Really, I'm not going to pretend that I know who will be in the next installment but based on past patterns, I'm fairly confident that the following types will show up as new playable characters:

1. A pokemon representing the most recent generation (seen in all three smashes with Pikachu, Pichu, and Lucario)

2. Fire Emblem's most recent protagonist at the start of development (seen in Melee and Brawl with Roy and Ike)

3. A female rep (seen in all three smashes with Samus, Peach, Zelda, and ZSS: my guess is Krystal)

4. A big and heavy character (seen in all three smashes with DK, Bowser, and Dedede: my guess is K. Rool)

5. A "blast from the past" (seen in all three smashes with Samus *because the Metroid franchise was basically dead at the time*, the Ice Climbers and Pit: my guess is Takamaru)

6. A WTF character that most people didn't see coming (seen in all three smashes with Ness, Mr. Game and Watch, and ROB)

7. A new third party character (seen only in Brawl but it's obvious that the trend will continue)

Obviously, there will be people outside these categories and some may get more then one rep. Really, I think SSB4 will have 45 individual characters with 3 getting the boot and 13 new characters being added.

@ Davy Jones:

Seriously, your sig is really obnoxious... Just to let you know, most people can't stand screen stretchers.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Really, I'm not going to pretend that I know who will be in the next installment but based on past patterns, I'm fairly confident that the following types will show up as new playable characters:

1. A pokemon representing the most recent generation (seen in all three smashes with Pikachu, Pichu, and Lucario)

2. Fire Emblem's most recent protagonist at the start of development (seen in Melee and Brawl with Roy and Ike)

3. A female rep (seen in all three smashes with Samus, Peach, Zelda, and ZSS: my guess is Krystal)

4. A big and heavy character (seen in all three smashes with DK, Bowser, and Dedede: my guess is K. Rool)

5. A "blast from the past" (seen in all three smashes with Samus *because the Metroid franchise was basically dead at the time*, the Ice Climbers and Pit: my guess is Takamaru)

6. A WTF character that most people didn't see coming (seen in all three smashes with Ness, Mr. Game and Watch, and ROB)

7. A new third party character (seen only in Brawl but it's obvious that the trend will continue)

Obviously, there will be people outside these categories and some may get more then one rep. Really, I think SSB4 will have 45 individual characters with 3 getting the boot and 13 new characters being added.

@ Davy Jones:

Seriously, your sig is really obnoxious... Just to let you know, most people can't stand screen stretchers.
1. Mewtwo
2. Black Knight
3. Krystal
4. Ridley
5. Geno
6. Ruto
7. Megaman

tanfastic

Smash Apprentice
I want:

Characters:
Mewtwo (Pokemon)
Banjo & Kazooie (Banjo & Kazooie)
NiGHTS (NiGHTS into dreams)
Megaman (Megaman) (possible luigifacation of Samus)
Bomberman (Bomberman)
Ridley (Metroid)
Krystal (Star Fox)
Silver (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Shadow (Sonic the Hedgehog)

Assist trophies:
Mumbo (Banjo & Kazooie)
Tails (Sonic the hedgehog)
Knuckles (sonic the hedgehog)

Changes to previous characters:
Wolf's FS shouldn't be a landmaster
Falco's FS should be his Arwing not a landmaster (Maybe like Snakes FS or C. Falcons)
Jigglypuff get's her/his Head band back (the green one from Melee)
Samus in her Phazon suit (Alt Costume)
Louie (Alt costume of Olimar)
Female trainer (PKMN Trainer alt costume)

Sorry I rambled on but I got a little carried away with my wants XD

tanfastic

Smash Apprentice
Well since I have to choose three because of some rule...

Mewtwo (Pokemon)
Banjo & Kazooie (Banjo & Kazooie)
Ridley (Metroid)

There happy now?

And I missed where it said that, lost my place, sorry don't get angry with me.

Machete

Smash Ace
Though hes not my most wanted. Sylux has a VERY high chance of being in smash 4.

An important Samus rep thats not dark samus, who has spanned more than 1 game and a unique moveset/

Sylux for smash 4!
An important Samus rep?
Sylux?

:laugh::laugh:

Crazy Ace 01

Smash Apprentice
Isaac - Golden Sun
Ridley - Metroid
Bomberman - Bomberman

Isaac would be awesome. If you haven't played Golden Sun or Golden Sun 2, go get it right now and play it. Now. It's the best handheld RPG I've ever played by far and one of the best RPGs I've ever played in general.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
An important Samus rep?
Sylux?

:laugh::laugh:
Well, when it comes to Metroid reps in the future, Ridley and possibly
Rundas seeing how MP3 ended
are basically the only realistic possibilites. I didn't say Dark Samus because Brawl made it extremelly apparent that, despite their differences, Nintendo seems to see it on the same plane as Dark Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom