• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The missingno show-See first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I hate Olimar. He's ridiculously good in the right hands, but easy to defeat most of the time.
You sir, are correct lol
but no, Olimar is my second-to-least favorite character to face.

And Glitch I'm just going to give you weekly updates of when I'll be free to record in case there is ever a time we are both available.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
Yes...i just can't make any new eps until my Step-Father goes back to work....which could be awhile. I'll get Martham and Randy to do some solo work until i come back.

Sariku

Smash Master
Don't make fun of Show Me Your News. It's alright if Youko said his first episode was or I said my first part was bad, but for other people with a podcast with much less quality, it's not cool.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
Awww, it was in jest....i won't do it anymore...i'm sorry.
edit: wow...i feel bad...i need to re-do episode 1 or something....Martham, Randy, we need to talk. i'll see if i can get some compy time tomorrow.

Sariku

Smash Master
Thanks for not taking it too hard, TheGlitchMaster. I didn't want to sound mean, but I wanted to sound like I was "authority." I suppose you know what that's like; talking on the forum can be annoying when people can't understand the tense you talk in :D

And you can mention Youko, Panda, myself, and SMYN all you want, just try not to make it sound too mean or offending.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I never found the time to listen to this, so I don't know what you're referring to. But if you're going to talk smack about anything in life, really, you should probably be on an even level with it. Especially when the thing you're "dissing" is the "inspiration" for all the podcast spinoffs that have popped up since the DOJO's time.

I guess don't feel too bad about it, but as a "podcaster," you should always watch what you say before you actually say it. That goes for anything on any show.

randypanda

Smash Cadet
*confused* how were we making fun of show me your news again? And Youko just saying that I've had a Podcast long before I knew of SMYN, and I didn't mean to offend anyone, and about the quality thing... this first episode really wasn't even a true episode...

Edit: After listening to "This has been edited" once again, I heard something like "didn't youko himself say that he sounded bad on the first episode?" (paraphrasing). I'm sorry if we got off on the wrong foot and I assure you that it was not meant in an unkind way. :(

Martham112

Smash Cadet
Sorry If I offended you Youko. I didn't mean to be nasty.

*cowers in the corner expecting a spanking*

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
I really feel bad about this....i could barely finish finals.XD But really it was wrong to poke fun at ANYONE just for the sake of comedy, including Youko and SMYN. So i beg for a forgivness.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
I think that you should do something to distance yourselves from SMYN. Give this podcast a unique flair of it's own. Doing a roundtable-esque discussion is fine, along with interview (which never really panned out on SMYN), but you should try to do some segments that SMYN never really did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom