• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The missingno show-See first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genoisdabest

Smash Cadet
Dang Skippy, All Clocks is Retrorific! SMYN used to be good.
quoted from Rapthehedgehog: If there's another delay i'll throw sakurai off a building shouting: YOU MUST RECOVER
90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. I am one of the 10% that would be laughing.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
quoted from Rapthehedgehog: If there's another delay i'll throw sakurai off a building shouting: YOU MUST RECOVER
90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. I am one of the 10% that would be laughing.
:D this is the best here.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Way to support your opinions there, champ.

Nothing against those guys, but it's totally cool to throw your support behind something that's come out with two episodes in a span of eight months.

Trapt497

Smash Ace

Nothing against those guys, but it's totally cool to throw your support behind something that's come out with two episodes in a span of eight months.
Agreed.

This post is win.

motherfan

Smash Journeyman

Hey!:( Don't be so harsh. It's hard to scedual times to meet up. We're just kids.

EDIT: And for those who haven't seen it yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etg_iWJfaKU
Go! Go! Martham and Pika

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord

Youko speaks the truth. It's true! We are TOO SLOW! But, we will keep going, I guess....
And it's been 6 months. I think. (Youko keeps track I guess, go figure).

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
Well, you made the thread in January...this is September...yep.
Well.....looks like we have our work cut out for us!
TMS hiatus lifted! I need to find someone to interview for episode 3, cause that's all that's left.

Martham112

Smash Cadet
Every attempt we make to record usually gets killed by Randy going, Glitch's family or timezones.
It's unfortunate really.

Martham112

Smash Cadet
We have a new schedule people. Once a week now. Episode 2 is released. Episode 3 coming out this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom