• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The missingno show-See first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
I have terrible news...
If you don't know, My parents are getting divorced. I will be moving, and I won't have Internet for sometime. But I will have my own Lappy when I get Internet, so when I come back, BI-WEEKLY EPISODES!
Oh, and....funny story...I'm on All is Brawl....the chat. Some guy starts asking trivia questions, and I ace them. He tells me he wants to give me a Mii and some cool pics as a reward, so we trade Wii codes.
He sends me a picture of breasts.
Yes, you read correctly. Now, I'm not....Unstraight, but I was creeped out and deeply disturbed.
Someone on the chat said he said he would send me that, but I thought he was joking!
Remind me All is Brawl=no.

Martham112

Smash Cadet
Will do Cap'n Glitch. Sorry I mean Sir Cap'n Glitch who founded the best thing on earth and is very similar to Captain Falcon in that he is a captain and cool, not that he can make flaming falcons appear. Although that is awesome, he who I just mentioned has power over glitches, which is pretty sweet if you ask me.

That is one long name you've got there.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
I'm sorry, but I don't get this. XD

Is this a talk show or something? If it is, best of luck!;)

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
From what it sounds they are working on Episode 2 right now. It's just taking awhile since Glitch's parents got devorsed.

Awww. :( *pats Glitch* It's good to hear that the episode'll be up soon, though~

randypanda

Smash Cadet
Well, as I hope that everyone knows, seeing as it's been out for like a week now, the episode IS up on mediafire because neither feed was working :/ Anywhoo, for more info please see the TMS forums, and sorry about not posting here sooner, I've been away from SWF for a while.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
I listened to it a while ago. It wasn't as good as the previous episode as there were fewer people and the conversation didn't seem to be flowing well.
Yeh, I thought that one wasn't as good as the others. Episode 3 is gonna rock though. It's my favorite. I just gotta get an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom