• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The (massively updated) List of Fox's AT's and Tricks

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Wait what?
Ok, I honestly wasn't going for a sticky here. I mean, this is so far behind my other thread, it isn't funny. I dunno, I just don't feel like I've earnt it yet. I'll keep working on it if you guys want and maybe in a few weeks time, we'll see. But Sasuke is right as always, (You gotta love that about him XD). It's not ready yet.

Anyway.

@SnowballBob: Thanks and all, I really appreciate that your helping out, but the video section is specifically for videos of AT's and Tricks. Don't get me wrong, it's a helpful video, but it just doesn't fall into the right category.

@Uzimakisensai: (Wow I spelt that correctly in one go XD) Yeah sort of the same thing as Snowball. I mean technically, I could let it in because it has Helicopter kicks, Silent laser, some SH Lasers, Platform Illusion and well I'm not going to study it, but I also love that music. We'll see. I don't have time now, I gotta start the BBQ, but I might add it later on.

@Everyone else: Nice. Like I wasn't expecting such a positive response from you guys. Thanks heaps!

Top Bottom