• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The MaNg0 Combo Video

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Fruity sex in a box!

Wait..that came out wrong.

Sexy fruit in a box!

I guess that works. Regardless, it's like...mango...and he's comboing stuff....and making things catch on fire. YAYYYYYY

superman969

Smash Journeyman
that's the absolute best jigglypuff combo vid I've ever seen....cuz Mango is the best jiggs.

but its up there with my alltime fav combo vids. great job

(i loved ending on M2K lol)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Mango is my favorite pro melee player to watch besides ken and the video was put together excellently i gave it a 5 star good job, keep pwning mango

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the editing was basic but had some nice perks like the spotlight in teams stuff
the combo clips though were real.... unimpressive.
i know mango is like the best puff right now and dont doubt it, but seriously, theres only so many times i can see the same pop up (via pound, utilt, uair, etc.) to rest over and over.
the music, while fitting decent with the jiggz theme, really almost made me want to fall asleep i was so bored from it (despite thats what jiggz song is supposed to do -_-)
credits had no real umph
there were problems with video quality and aspect ratio
for the hype this seems to have with certain reactions, it just doesnt live up to it

TrikELotus

Smash Apprentice
Video quality and aspect was unavoidable because if you read the other thread, there were a ton of technical difficulties with my video software, so it had to resave, not to mention I didn't have the original footage. If you know Mango's style, he's very different from King. King is flashy, combo's more. Mango is mindgame + rest skill. Yeah, he has a few cool combos and I got them in there, but he wins a lot on the simple stuff.

Also, credits matter?

Editing is supposed to be basic for montages. If you want flashy distracting FX, go play Halo.

Everyone is entitlted to like it or dislike it, but this video is what he's about. Or as close as it can be. He's beast in teams, and I wish I could've gotten a few more teams matches, But my software was glitching out enough, so I made due with what I could've.

If you want something other than rests and fsmashes, go watch a Cpt Falcon or Fox video. I'm happy with how it came out, and Mango is too. And in the end, if he likes how his combo vid came out, then it's good enough for me.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
the editing was basic but had some nice perks like the spotlight in teams stuff
the combo clips though were real.... unimpressive.
i know mango is like the best puff right now and dont doubt it, but seriously, theres only so many times i can see the same pop up (via pound, utilt, uair, etc.) to rest over and over.
the music, while fitting decent with the jiggz theme, really almost made me want to fall asleep i was so bored from it (despite thats what jiggz song is supposed to do -_-)
credits had no real umph
there were problems with video quality and aspect ratio
for the hype this seems to have with certain reactions, it just doesnt live up to it
hmmm

well look at it this way

if u watch kings combo video its really good

but its done in friendlies against dbr and stuff

MY combo video is dont against Top players

and major tourneys =D

and im not a flashy player my self

im all about the spacing and what not

so i always thought my video wouldnt be that good

but this is actually not that bad

=D

Wife

Smash Lord
Nice, but I think the term "combo" is a bit misleading. Jiggle puff doesn't so much 'combo' as he does 'hit you continuously.'

TrikELotus

Smash Apprentice
Nice, but I think the term "combo" is a bit misleading. Jiggle puff doesn't so much 'combo' as he does 'hit you continuously.'
You're right Wife. Probably shoulda called it Mango Montage. Sounds prettier.

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
Mango your the only reason I look at jiggs.....

And recently because of u, in all possible pokemon games i made jiggs lvl 99...through training :D the jigs nick name is mango

Im not kidding i wish i had that magical soul taker box, i mean digital camera to prove T . T

JFox

Smash Hero
im sorry, but I totally agree with chibo. This vid was boring and very unimpressive. I mean, uthrow rests in a combo vid? Seriously? I dont care if ur playin friendlies or tourney, this is about entertainment. No one looks at combo videos and judges skill off them (or they certainly shouldnt anyway). I think Kings vid blows this one away, which is a shame considering the amount of cool **** mango does.

I give it a C.

TrikELotus

Smash Apprentice
im sorry, but I totally agree with chibo. This vid was boring and very unimpressive. I mean, uthrow rests in a combo vid? Seriously? I dont care if ur playin friendlies or tourney, this is about entertainment. No one looks at combo videos and judges skill off them (or they certainly shouldnt anyway). I think Kings vid blows this one away, which is a shame considering the amount of cool **** mango does.

I give it a C.
Quoted as it displeases Mango.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
dont worry. i care if you're playing friendlies or tourneys. its more impressive if you know the combos are done on good players. but i agree no more u-throw rests in a combo vid

Top Bottom