• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Man In The Garb, a Dr.Mario character FAQ v2.2 - Small update done

Cyris_P

Smash Journeyman
Dr.Capsule said:
- Also he doesn't have a Up-B glitch like Mario does.
True, but he does have an Up-B glitch.

Dr.Capsule said:
"There are a number of ways to do this and the choice is yours."
Nice work on incorporating Morrowind.

All in all, that's a fine guide you got going there. You should get it published.

Dr.Capsule

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad for all the feedback and so I guess I should be taking a look at it and do a little re-writing.
Though I have to admit I've been secretly playing Ness for some time now, my friends get mad at me when I pick Doc since they never win. Guess I need better opponents.

NessPlaya

Smash Rookie
Great guide.. I just started messin around with Doc a little bit and this really helped me be better. Thanks!

WeedLuigi

Smash Apprentice
Nice guide I use Doc along wid mario and luigi.
Oh...what exactly is tha mario upb glitch...thats all...

Hohenheim

Smash Rookie
Yeah....i have the same question as WeeLuigi has. Ive seen a Doc combo vid in which the guy uses the Up-B glitch but doesnt explain it. Can you?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Rofl i love your color part on doc, personally i love green doc the best. I always thought that he was spearmint doc and he gave weed to patients(wich are the people you own)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
You're reasonings for the colors were amazing. I now know the real truth behind them. I am now going to be red from now on.

ecrone

Smash Rookie
I like using the Black outfit...but when you get to dark stages like Final Destination and Brinstar its impossible to keep track of where you are when you get a 4 person Melee going.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1369354#post1369354

if you go to FAST1, $mac'll be there, and i'll be there.

More importantly $mac.

Heck, I think Greenmario will be there too, that's still better than me. XD

Top Bottom