• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Maine Brawl II Jan. 31 2009 DON'T TORTURE MY CATS

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
My Wii is unmodded. Will that affect anything? o.o

Edit: Like, are you fine with that, I mean. Since I'm bringing it for the tournament.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Im also having trouble gettign the infinite replay to work. I load homebrew, go into code manager. Select Brawl. Go to Inf Replay and make it a plus. Hit A. Then I exit to the home brew loader and load geckos and start up brawl. But infinite replays are not working.
Huh, I didn't know there was a Code Manager homebrew app, I've been using the PC program and got infinite replays that way. If you can find the PC version of it, try that out. Only help I can offer :(

Keto

Smash Journeyman
****it Darc and your sigs that I can't look away from.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
I figured out how to get the instant replays working. I like this homebrew thing :) The emulators are bad ***. Also get a few cool apps to play around with but the app that lets your wii play dvd's without having a mod chip isn't working.

Wii versions of duck hunt, doom and quake :) Score.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
See, I still have a light gun, a working NES and a copy of Duck Hunt.

And a copy of Hogan's Alley, for when I want to shoot things that aren't ducks.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Dazwa help me with the custom music hack! or send me your ght file.

BUMP this **** everyone go looking like a sick tourney and I might bring my video camera

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
yeah but ben, I have every NES, SNES, N64, and GBA game playable on my Wii. I don't have to hook up different consoles :) I have them all with a bunch of games. But just having everything on 1 console is sweet.

And F for Fatal, just copy the code into your smash brothers txt and use code manager to turn it into a GCT

So Fatal

Smash Master
yeah but ben, I have every NES, SNES, N64, and GBA game playable on my Wii. I don't have to hook up different consoles :) I have them all with a bunch of games. But just having everything on 1 console is sweet.

And F for Fatal, just copy the code into your smash brothers txt and use code manager to turn it into a GCT
the code for it so huge I don't know how to work it. All I want to do is change every song to fountain of dreams!

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
I'm fairly new at this, but I can see if I can figure it out. huge or not you need to copy the code into code manager and make it into a gct. You will also want any other codes you may want in there as well.

Just found out though I am all set for importing vids from the tourney to my comp. I have a gamebridge already so I just need to record the replays with my gamebridge and life will be good.

So Fatal

Smash Master
I'm fairly new at this, but I can see if I can figure it out. huge or not you need to copy the code into code manager and make it into a gct. You will also want any other codes you may want in there as well.

Just found out though I am all set for importing vids from the tourney to my comp. I have a gamebridge already so I just need to record the replays with my gamebridge and life will be good.
thanks man any help would be awsome!!!

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I am having trouble locating the code for custom music but I assume you have it. You should also have on your pc the code manager app.

Open that app. The Game ID should be RSBE01. Make sure your SD card is in your sd card reader.
In the big box on the middle right, input all of the codes you want, in this case copy and paste the custom music code. On the left side at the bottom click the button it says something like "add code/commentary/signature."
Make up a name for your code set.
Then at the bottom click on the bottom it says something like save modifications. This will then ask you where you want to save it. Save it on the sd card. It should automatically save the GCT file in the correct folder "codes."
Next time you open geckOS and launch brawl it should automatically choose RSBE01 to load the game with.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
No problem, I am loving homebrew. Can't wait to get some games recorded at the tourney.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman

There's nothing like experiencing a game the way it's supposed to be played. You can play every game, that's true, but you can't play every game with the original controller. ;P

I can't, either. All my N64 controllers are broken, but still. :p I can play all the others.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
Everyone was making 1 day left posts...

I just wanted to fit in. ;-; I'm sorry guys...

Edit: Oh, and if you actually have cats, put that in. :p Some people might be allergic. I'm not, but some people juuuuust might be.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
darc, dawa, ben and his friends, 3 of my friends possibly 4, boxman I believe, banks, ketol, Cambriel and a freind or two of his, Mr. Escalator said he was coming, Thorn expressed interest, cog smooch and genocide machine said they were itnerested. Add solar and possibly larx.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
its going to be 100% totally completely epic. It will blow your minds. Best tournament ever, in the history of ever. Br prepared.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i dunno if its the title of the tourney or just a note, but i auto love any tourney called

DON'T TORTURE MY CATS

unfortunately i wont be attending DTMC :(

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
That is the new subtitle to my tourney :)
But you should definitely attend
THE MAINE BRAWL III
Don't Torture My Cats ..Again..

GenocideMachine

Smash Cadet
I'll definitely be showing up at this point, and my friend is also coming, though he's just going to pay the venue fee to play some friendlies. I have a wii with a copy of melee and brawl that I'll bring just in case someone doesn't show up or dies on the ride to your apartment. I think I also convinced some other guy to join the brawl singles tourny, so I'm pretty sure he'll show up, too.

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
AWHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAH
i might be coming now ;)
if i do go hopefully me and Boxman X will team in Barlw
if we do we'll be reppin' Special Ops and Electric Rodents

Top Bottom