• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Magikarp/Grimer Peace Treaty Project

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Link to original post: [drupal=634]The Magikarp/Grimer Peace Treaty Project[/drupal]

The Magikarp/Grimer Peace Treaty Project:

My fellow SmashBoardians, at 10:47 PM (EST), September 29th, 2008, war was declared. The Magikarp and Grimer fanbases had rallied against one another in an incredibly brutal conflict of words and imagery. Both sides suffered massive casualties, and, as a result, the community as a whole has been divided into two sides:

Magikarp or Grimer.

Where did it begin, you ask? It began with hate. The fans of both Pokémon each believed the other was inferior. Both sides began brewing intense dislike for one another. Eventually, this dislike developed into the situation you see today.

It must stop.

We must set aside the hate between the Magikarp and Grimer supporters, and come together as a unified body. A whole community must rise to the task of coming together peacefully, without prejudice.

The hate must end here.

As a sign of goodwill, we ask that people on both sides add their names to the treaty. For peace, and great justice.

Signatures:

Serris, Johnknight1, Vyse, _________

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
We demand the blood of your beloved Magikarp

Preparing the sacrificial slab

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Seriously? We're just giving in? Tch... <_< I'm not signing onto this... at least yet.
I took this more as a sign of surrender after the crushing of the last conflict

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
It's not a sign of surrender. It's a sign of compromise. Both Grimer and Magikarp are incarnations of pure awesome, and therefore, must get along.

But, if you really DO kill a Magikarp...

We have propaganda prepared.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer

The rest was censored to protect the younger magikarps.
An uncut version will be sent to Eor shortly.

I nearly threw up.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Serris, you're a traitor to the cause.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
This was only made to prevent further spam in other threads. Besides, if it fails, feel free to spam away. Apparently, this attempt isn't going too well.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I took this more as a sign of surrender after the crushing of the last conflict
The last one was not crushed, it was just to the point that stupidity off your end caused me to go near insane. Shadow, sunk to a new low, that I will not meet. They can go there, but we held fast. I ended it, not them.

So, you won round 1, but not by much, I can tell you that...

zrky

Smash Lol'd
it looks like piplup(pokemon equivalent of Switzerland) will HAVE to end this

join piplup if you want to be neutral:bee:

Edit:
ignore sig

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
You are all fools. There is only one way to stop this war.

A third party must arise.

Greater and stronger than the rest, I propose a new species of PokeLord upon this land.

....Though I admit his campaign might be a bit...

...Ya know...

Chaco

Never Logs In
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

You have Infinite Win points

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Piplup now....-.- Good lord.

AMAZINGLY EPIC
You are all fools. There is only one way to stop this war.

A third party must arise.

Greater and stronger than the rest, I propose a new species of PokeLord upon this land.

....But I admit his campaign might be a bit...

...Ya know...
I actually laughed at that pun

and yes, ther will be a new "pokelord", "party" whatever, and that is PIPLUP, don't deny it

Chaco

Never Logs In
Piplup is not 1rst Gen. He is ruled out.
True dat, Magikarp Alliance with Farfetch'd? To take on Grimer?

I don't mean to sound Farfetch'd, but we can smoke the Paras pipe to pan out the details.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sandshrew is fail...we have a third party now involved. An alliance will only strengthen us.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
There will be no alliances.

Fatfetch'd, for the time being, is indy.

I hope you understand...

Sandshrew is an Okay dude...But Sandslash is just more badass...

Chaco

Never Logs In
This is a treaty not an alliance zone. Which i was wrong to joke with him at that. We are putting aside our differences currently.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Farfetched it is, so whos gonna make the "country" group/thread?
3rd party isn't problem since were making a switzerland

Chaco

Never Logs In
No one is, Farfetch'd is not in this. If it is you will be stripped of you Karp-ivity and you will be going at it with your lesser forces. It was over before it began.

And FTR, right now Karp is no longer active. We have accepted our Grimer overlords.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
This is getting weird... Come on people, Magikarp or bust, no alliances. Magikarp is the greatest, why resort to alliances with lesser pokemon?
Did you just call the most badass (aside from Mew2) MoFo of First Gen Pokeymanz...lesser?...

Doesn't Flying-Type BEAT Water-Type?...HMMM?...

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Did you just call the most badass (aside from Mew2) MoFo of First Gen Pokeymanz...lesser?...

Doesn't Flying-Type BEAT Water-Type?...HMMM?...
No. Lern2pokeymon please.
Fail.

Farfetch'd sucks. I have to agree with Chaco on the scene thing now. Copying Pokemon fanboyisms = cool amirite?

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=634]The Magikarp/Grimer Peace Treaty Project[/drupal]

The Magikarp/Grimer Peace Treaty Project:

My fellow SmashBoardians, at 10:47 PM (EST), September 29th, 2008, war was declared. The Magikarp and Grimer fanbases had rallied against one another in an incredibly brutal conflict of words and imagery. Both sides suffered massive casualties, and, as a result, the community as a whole has been divided into two sides:

Magikarp or Grimer.

Where did it begin, you ask? It began with hate. The fans of both Pokémon each believed the other was inferior. Both sides began brewing intense dislike for one another. Eventually, this dislike developed into the situation you see today.

It must stop.

We must set aside the hate between the Magikarp and Grimer supporters, and come together as a unified body. A whole community must rise to the task of coming together peacefully, without prejudice.

The hate must end here.

As a sign of goodwill, we ask that people on both sides add their names to the treaty. For peace, and great justice.

Signatures:

Serris, Johnknight1, Vyse, _________
Pfft...
Its all about Seaking XD

Top Bottom