• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
lawl, i played maplestory. it was still installed on my computer up until like 3 days ago when i reinstalled windows. heck, it might still be installed on my XP (dualbooting)

Player-1

Smash Legend
I was reminded recently of just how unwinnable luigi vs MK is. It's so sad.
=/ yeah you would think that considering MK is like 3rd best char in the game behind luigi and squirtle that he'd be able to put up some sort of fight, but sadly it's not true, luigi just ***** everyone too hard

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
its a good thing, too. i dont know what i would do if that wasnt the case.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So I was lurking boards, Samus boards are currently discussing Luigi if anyone cares.

BSP

Smash Legend
whod you play?
Wifi

Happy Holidays my fellow weegee's!
Late reply, but same to you

=/ yeah you would think that considering MK is like 3rd best char in the game behind luigi and squirtle that he'd be able to put up some sort of fight, but sadly it's not true, luigi just ***** everyone too hard
Yeah, I'm an idiot for thinking otherwise :p

Out of curiosity, how many Luigi's are left? It seems like everyone who used him is moving on or something.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I'm sure most brawlers know this but Luigi has a meteor. You know, a move that shoots ya straight down like Marth, Falco, or Ganny's meteor/spike. Its tricky to hit though. Its his down-air move that does it. I only discovered it recently. When I practice and try doing it again I cant. It happens accidentally. Is there a way to get it right?

BSP

Smash Legend
Hit with his hips with Dair. To practice, try hitting your target with just Luigi's butt when you're doing the Dair, and it should meteor.

His Dtilt meteors too.

BSP

Smash Legend
One of the two. I think his hands will work too. Let me check real quick. I'm not sure about the hands, but I know his butt is a metor hitbox

Edit, yeah, they both work. It works better if you're facing away from the person though. Keep that in mind.

BSP

Smash Legend
Luigi's boards are dead. No one has the incentive to talk about anything, and to make it worse, half of Luigi mains have stopped using him for one reason or another.

Least active board IMO.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i stay subbed to the thread, but we never have anything conversation worthy. olimar boards are much more intertaining.... just saiyan

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ily2, babe. but i dont want to know when you fap. thats a little too much. XD

BSP

Smash Legend
See? Nothing productive :p

We've got three good Luigis. Big Lou, Boss, and YoshQ. Aside from that, we've got all the guys who quit him. If those 3 give him up, the man in green is kinda screwed.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
then, his metagame will stale. THEN, HE'LL BE LOW TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
seriously, low tier luigi would be the greatest thing ever to happen to us. he wouldnt be any worse as a character, and then we could use him in low tiers. and win. everything.

how many luigi's do we have in the backroom? make this happen.

BSP

Smash Legend
It's like...almost anywhere that isn't the actual twist kick. Weegee's weird most of the time.

Roxer

Smash Rookie
I've never saw a dtilt meteor of luigi in any video and I try to do it but I couldnt, can any one explain it to me or there is any video or something??? where is the hitbox of the dtilt meteor?

yoshq

Smash Master
I've never saw a dtilt meteor of luigi in any video and I try to do it but I couldnt, can any one explain it to me or there is any video or something??? where is the hitbox of the dtilt meteor?
it's basically that the farthest away from his foot towards his back you can hit them with, the better. so try to hit them right on your body basically.

Top Bottom