• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
The Lucario was only on wifi, he hasn't been to an offline yet but he's trying to over the summer. And I really like the Lucas/D3 team now, we're really good partners and stuff. And I wish there was a Lucario main within like 400 miles of here :/ That was my favorite partner ever

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Yeah i watched yours and MMM's matches from the other day.. They were really good and i was upset that whats-his-name's diddy came back and beat both of you game 5. :(

Fury (the lucario i used to team with) was my favorite partner. I loved that team. Since he has mained mk, we haven't teamed too much but he did start playing lucario again for fun and he's become a smarter player now. I'm currently trying to persuade him to team with me for CoT 5.

/afk

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lucas Lucario is a really fun team. The closest I've ever came to that team offline in terms of healing was with Legan's ZSS at brainshock
ZSS is the BEST healer to team with since she has the highest/fastest healer combo. (Dsmash lol)

Lucas/Lucario is also **** but I'm extremely biased since I love Lucas/ZSS.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
hahaha well i see the solution:

Step 1. Go to tourney
Step 2. Play your best
Step 3. Win against the D3
Step 4. Profit

But yeah i'll see if i can find a ride and let them know the whole situation.
Fixed for you :3

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Chuee, I was definitely talking about Cod being God. I mean, I thought it was obvious that I thought Yink said Call of duty. You sir, are the one with the dirty mind.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Here we go again, pulling the age card. YINK WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT MY SWEET, SUGARY GUM IN YOUR MOUTH. It doesn't even matter how young or old I am to have so much gum. The fact is that I have it. And so can you. For free.

P.S. Rockstar is the best worst gum I have ever tasted ever

Chuee

Smash Hero
Chuee, I was definitely talking about Cod being God. I mean, I thought it was obvious that I thought Yink said Call of duty. You sir, are the one with the dirty mind.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
anyways
BIN LADEN IS DEAD **** YES WHAT NOW YOU TERROIST MOTHER ****ERS

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
If Micheal Jackson dying didn't make him A tier, then bin Laden dying won't either.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
uhmm when Lucario heals Lucas does he just shoot little aura spheres over and over? Does just charging Aura sphere and standing behind him with Psi magnet up heal too?

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
uhmm when Lucario heals Lucas does he just shoot little aura spheres over and over? Does just charging Aura sphere and standing behind him with Psi magnet up heal too?
No, Red Ryu and I tried this before, doesn't do ****. Found it was faster to command grab at nigh point blank than shooting charged aura balls, until uncharged aura balls do like 10% on their own, then it gets better to spam balls I think.

**** your precision ;)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Genereally I try to have a large one to heal 30%, just for a quick moment we are together. Then I do the other stuff.

And yeah depending on aura depends which to use at low %, Force palm up close is actually better, oddly enough than BAS, rate wise.

Then when he gets to higher aura BAS is better rate wise...man Aura makes me use math all the time. :/

Top Bottom