• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas Boards' MU Thread - Discussing: Sonic

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Kadaj Ness is pretty good. Disappoint that you can't beat it though. I was like 2-stocking him during a low-tiers LFs and I was like, "oh noes, I gotta let this Ness beat me for Yink!" The set ended up being like 2-3, lol. Freaking allowing Luigi in low tiers.
Protip: Use PKF, get a lead. Force him to approach. GG

I love Luigi though just saying.

KoozyK

Smash Ace
Looool looool this dude.

Look whenever he didn't camp the match was close. Other than they gr to gr to gr to pro-gayNess.

Kinda fun tho lol

Ima beat u at g6 Craig

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I THOUGHT YOU USED NESS THEN YOSHI AND LUIGI.

liar
</3

but we're still going to Japan.
and rebuilding it to Yinkpan.

D

Deleted member

Okay, so this is pretty outdated and J hasn't been around the Lucas boards for some time now, so I'm thinking about starting up a new Match-up thread.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Sounds good to me. Go ahead and start it and I'll help you with anything you need help with.

D

Deleted member

Okay. I'm home for the holiday, though. I'll probably get on it starting Monday.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Well what MU do you guys want to start with? I guess I'd like to put in a vote for D3.

:phone:

Kite0692

Smash Journeyman
*2 weeks ago*: Ok, so this is what we are goin to do. We are goin to start de MU discussion again! What do you think? -Hell yeah!
*today*: So...what MU do you want to start first?

Lol At this rate we are goin to end at like 2013...oh wait!

Top Bottom