• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Oh I thought only Lee did that. He charged a neutral b, then wavebounced the neutral b and the momentum carries over.

And no you don't get me nothing you gave me that first one for free anyways. I'll go buy one

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
i just ran a train on pokemon netbattle. 13 wins in a row with my mono ice team. team score is 17-2 right now. god i'm good.
Who's on the team? I may have a thing for ice types.

Sudai you around BR these days? I kinda wanna play brawl a bit but Tim and Taylor think its gay. You want to play sometimes Randall?
I'll play you, Kyle. I'm pretty terrible, but I do love me some Brawl.

IceyMango, I live in Prarieville. Essentially the same distance from BR as Denham is, but south, not east. ;]
**** you there, Beef Supreme.

'V'

Smash Lord
Sudai you around BR these days? I kinda wanna play brawl a bit but Tim and Taylor think its gay. You want to play sometimes Randall?
I'd play, Kyle... But I have to be in the mood to actually want to play any form of smash. I rarely play these days.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
POKEMON POST, feel free to ignore, unless you're poke-literate

my ice team:

Abomasnow: sub, leechseed, blizzard, focuspunch @ lum (snowstormer w/ sub-tricks)
Weavile: sub, icepunch, focus punch, nightslash @ lum (sub is just goo on forced switches)
Cloyster: toxic spikes, iceshard, rapid spin, explosion @ leftovers (toxicspikes is cheap)
Froslass: confuseray, t-wave, sub, icefang @ lefties (ultimate annoyer: confusion-paralysis-flinch-evade-subbed+lefties-snowstorm. ghost type-needed for fighting types)
Mamoswine: eq, stealthrock, iceshard, superpower @ lifeorb (basic swine)
Walrein: surf, toxic, protect, roar @ leftovers (protect + lefties + iceheal = tank) stops Batonpassers.

the idea is for each pokemon to have the other's back because monoing ice is so fragile. metagross, scizor, aerodactyl, heatran, blaziken, lucario, etc can **** this team but i can usually predict obvious offenses, switch, and lay enough traps to control the flow of the fight once they make one mistake.

substitute ice types include:
articuno: blizzard, roost, healbell, roar/toxic/reflect
regice: icebeam, counter, t-wave, explosion (my trick movepool)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
item claus is not a practiced discipline on NB. its not eve considered among players. I'm all to farmiliar w/ it, and think it'd be better for the game (i'm used to it fro m stadium 2).

i used to use jynx. she's pretty 1-dimensional (lovely kiss, calmmind, icebeam,psychic/sub) but iunno...i should try to fit her on again somehow. she's just risky.

Sudai

Stuff here
Gotcha. I wasn't sure how widely item clause was used now days, just remember it coming up when talking to DMG about Shoddy in Dallas like, last month.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I wanna have your babies. And we will give them the names of Ice pokemon. And then the whole world will marvel at what we have done.
I'm even willing to excuse the fact that you don't play with Glaceon, knowing that she isn't the toughest gal in the Pokeverse.

'V'

Smash Lord
Pretty crazy team, Cyphus.

I saw the Japanese version of HG/SS today while hanging out at Eddie's. It looks awesome.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Pretty crazy team, Cyphus.

I saw the Japanese version of HG/SS today while hanging out at Eddie's. It looks awesome.
the graphics are amazing better than D/P/Pt imo.

In HG and SS you get your first party pokemon to follow you. I only got one word to say about that: Wailord.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm definitely not going to HOBO. I have to see an awesome concert on Saturday with a bunch of my friends. Hope you guys pwn. :]]]]

I'm way out of practice anyways, more so than normal; so it doesn't matter.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Playing SS was pretty awesome. I'm hesitant on getting Cyndaquil rather than Chikorita when the US version is released.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I liked Darkwing Duck, but I was an even bigger fan of the music from Double Dragon 2. Doo-doo-DOO, doo-doo-DOOOOO. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtMjEqVQjgc

That's prolly my favorite other than the obvious Marios, Castlevanias, and Zelda. My favorite game was Crystalis, it was like Zelda but not.

Does anyone remember when this game made sense? Then you're prolly as old as I am. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVTssi7FLd0

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
POKEMON POST, feel free to ignore, unless you're poke-literate

my ice team:

Abomasnow: sub, leechseed, blizzard, focuspunch @ lum (snowstormer w/ sub-tricks)
Weavile: sub, icepunch, focus punch, nightslash @ lum (sub is just goo on forced switches)
Cloyster: toxic spikes, iceshard, rapid spin, explosion @ leftovers (toxicspikes is cheap)
Froslass: confuseray, t-wave, sub, icefang @ lefties (ultimate annoyer: confusion-paralysis-flinch-evade-subbed+lefties-snowstorm. ghost type-needed for fighting types)
Mamoswine: eq, stealthrock, iceshard, superpower @ lifeorb (basic swine)
Walrein: surf, toxic, protect, roar @ leftovers (protect + lefties + iceheal = tank) stops Batonpassers.

the idea is for each pokemon to have the other's back because monoing ice is so fragile. metagross, scizor, aerodactyl, heatran, blaziken, lucario, etc can **** this team but i can usually predict obvious offenses, switch, and lay enough traps to control the flow of the fight once they make one mistake.

substitute ice types include:
articuno: blizzard, roost, healbell, roar/toxic/reflect
regice: icebeam, counter, t-wave, explosion (my trick movepool)
pretty ballin team, we should play sometime since I haven't played in a while. Didn't know netballte (FINALLY) finished DPPt. Pretty good for a train especially considering how many UU u use. I used to play shoddy but then quit randomly. I got to the point where my OU team was boring since I mopped the floor with everyone and eventually averaged a 75% win rate with my UU team. If ur actually scared of fire types I reccomend Arcanine w/ flash fire. decent mixed sweeper that every fire type except infernape fear. but anyway play me sometime and post the netbattle DPPt link.

edit: Jackets you should play me too, we can help each other get better instead of gettin f#cked in the *** by cyphus' uu teams. And what's ur aim, u asked for mine but never gave me urs.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
nintendo finally got the balls to remove homebrew and DVDX and bannerbomb wont work anymore

Just a heads up, if you have wii w/ homebrew dont update it until a workaround hack is made.

'V'

Smash Lord
nintendo finally got the balls to remove homebrew and DVDX and bannerbomb wont work anymore

Just a heads up, if you have wii w/ homebrew dont update it until a workaround hack is made.
Because we definitely never knew that they tried to do that in the past... Yep...

Curlz

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm definitely not going to HOBO. I have to see an awesome concert on Saturday with a bunch of my friends. Hope you guys pwn. :]]]]

I'm way out of practice anyways, more so than normal; so it doesn't matter.
<3

Playing SS was pretty awesome. I'm hesitant on getting Cyndaquil rather than Chikorita when the US version is released.
Totodile FTW!! xD

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
well we are having a ****ton of tournaments in october.

Melee smashfest in Laffy looking to be friday :O probably patricks house.

Jackets

Smash Rookie
edit: Jackets you should play me too, we can help each other get better instead of gettin f#cked in the *** by cyphus' uu teams. And what's ur aim, u asked for mine but never gave me urs.[/QUOTE]

MrJakets

Top Bottom