• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
LOL Hobos. Sorry, I really don't talk about anything else other than Brawl and hobos. I guess I'm just another one of those people who ruined the thread...

But then again, due to my feeble attempts at wit at some points in time during the course of my stay in this thread, I have caused a few people to allow a slight chuckle to leave their lips. Perhaps not all hope is lost for this silly moogle- I may yet turn into a productive and witty member of this thread yet.

Or then again, I could just be the same loser at life I am with everything else in life. I could end up just causing people to hate me, as I always do. I could just end up being a mediocre player for the rest of my smash "Career" due to my inability to pass simple brick walls that are built of much stronger material than my feeble constitution is. Mayhaps I'll crash and burn.

Enough depressing stuff. I think I've finally found my calling in life. Legal bartending age in some states is 18, according to several sources, including in this state. In my life, I've always tried to stop people from blaming alcohol on their problems- because it's not the drink at fault when people ruin their lives, it's themselves. They can't control themselves and end up growing dependant on a substance that can initially be used to help people through various ways. For years, I've longed to be a person who is allowed to serve drinks to people. For years, I've longed to change the way people thought about alcohol. I've wanted to be a bartender for a good three years now, but it just now solidified in my stupid mind that it's something that I could do, and something I know how to do and appreciate doing. The world needs more bartenders who know when to say, "No." to a customer. More who can say, "You've had enough," and call them a cab.

Is it so much to ask? Am I just being stupid? I can start this when I'm 18; should I do it fgt?
go for it. I've thought of being a bar tender onc or twice for the opportunity to sociallize and be around stuff. If i had my choice I'd wana be a bar tender in a restaurant, so i can be near the food and serve the drinks that go along with it. I think the food thing is just me being italian =/ but yeah at 18 I think you can go to a school get your license and maybe you can see if you can get connections to a place as a local bar tender, so when I get dumped I can come to you for your "services" lol. "services" as in alcohol for those who were gona take it the wrong way.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
LOL Hobos. Sorry, I really don't talk about anything else other than Brawl and hobos. I guess I'm just another one of those people who ruined the thread...

But then again, due to my feeble attempts at wit at some points in time during the course of my stay in this thread, I have caused a few people to allow a slight chuckle to leave their lips. Perhaps not all hope is lost for this silly moogle- I may yet turn into a productive and witty member of this thread yet.

Or then again, I could just be the same loser at life I am with everything else in life. I could end up just causing people to hate me, as I always do. I could just end up being a mediocre player for the rest of my smash "Career" due to my inability to pass simple brick walls that are built of much stronger material than my feeble constitution is. Mayhaps I'll crash and burn.

Enough depressing stuff. I think I've finally found my calling in life. Legal bartending age in some states is 18, according to several sources, including in this state. In my life, I've always tried to stop people from blaming alcohol on their problems- because it's not the drink at fault when people ruin their lives, it's themselves. They can't control themselves and end up growing dependant on a substance that can initially be used to help people through various ways. For years, I've longed to be a person who is allowed to serve drinks to people. For years, I've longed to change the way people thought about alcohol. I've wanted to be a bartender for a good three years now, but it just now solidified in my stupid mind that it's something that I could do, and something I know how to do and appreciate doing. The world needs more bartenders who know when to say, "No." to a customer. More who can say, "You've had enough," and call them a cab.

Is it so much to ask? Am I just being stupid? I can start this when I'm 18; should I do it fgt?
never doubt urself, never give up, u can do anything u want.....ur not a loser....what are u basing this off of? what other people think? ill just make sure not to attend any bars ur serving at,heh.... Im curious as to ur purposes of limiting peoples alchol consumtion..... people wanna go out and get drunk and be like ohh im the **** and stuff.... i doubt most of those people really care if they kill someone in an accident... alcholol is americas legal drug....its just the world we grew up in... people with real alchol problems are drinking at home/work/wherever every day
if ur purpose is to keep people from drinking and driving thats good....but if u try to limit someones alcohol consumtion theyre not gonna be to happy about it.....

like i get stopped being served at bars because they said ive had enough i dont like people telling me what to do but if im risking the lives of others by drinking and driving then theyre right...

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Redson, people like you piss me off, but what pisses me off is that i used to be a clone of you.

Except i didnt say anything about my problems and how people disliked me, basically i came to a conclusion that if people don't like you for who you are, F*uck em.

Theres an awesome quote that i like goes like this

"Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter.

Do whatever you want. If being a bartender will make your life any better when you can actually be a bartender, go for it. But to be honest, i want to be a dam street racer. But I also want to be a musician.

Point is that no one rly knows what the hell they want to do. my father knows people who are 30 and still don't know what they want to do in life. But regardless you can't let some board tell influence what you want to do with your life, the only person who can figure out life is one's self.

And youre right alcohol is a horrible drug, but it's not the drug that kills people, its the people themselves.
Some people get lost in a world of saddness and drink their problems away.. like one or two people i know..

But alcohol isnt so bad if youre trying to have a good time, people should just learn their limits.

Holy **** i should not think while i have hangovers.

Sorry none of that made any sense.

Brawl anyone?

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Redson, people like you piss me off, but what pisses me off is that i used to be a clone of you.

Except i didnt say anything about my problems and how people disliked me, basically i came to a conclusion that if people don't like you for who you are, F*uck em.

Theres an awesome quote that i like goes like this

"Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter.

Do whatever you want. If being a bartender will make your life any better when you can actually be a bartender, go for it. But to be honest, i want to be a dam street racer. But I also want to be a musician.

Point is that no one rly knows what the hell they want to do. my father knows people who are 30 and still don't know what they want to do in life. But regardless you can't let some board tell influence what you want to do with your life, the only person who can figure out life is one's self.

And youre right alcohol is a horrible drug, but it's not the drug that kills people, its the people themselves.
Some people get lost in a world of saddness and drink their problems away.. like one or two people i know..

But alcohol isnt so bad if youre trying to have a good time, people should just learn their limits.

Holy **** i should not think while i have hangovers.

Sorry none of that made any sense.

Brawl anyone?
Please don't judge me by the person you know on these boards. You don't know me, Freddy. I don't know any of you guys. I know I'm just *****ing, but when my parents told me that my career path was going to get me nowhere in life, I was crushed. Alcohol ISN'T bad. In fact, I endourse the recreational drinking of it. What I don't want to happen is to allow people to become dependant on it. It's not a cureall. I'm tired of the lives of my friends being ruined because their stupid parents don't know how to limit themselves.

I'm sorry; you have every right to hate me. I let things get to me too often, and I'm sorry if I made you angry. I think I'll just shut up, now.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Well i guess that's the last time i try to give advise to someone.
Freddy, I really am sorry. Don't base everything you do around what my response is. On any other day, I probably would listen to you. Hell, any other day, I wouldn't need advice. I most of the time don't let what people say affect me too much- but lately, I've just been in...a slump, I guess. For reasons that I'd....really rather not discuss with anyone other than people I can trust. You guys aren't really my "Friends" exactly, (Not like any of you care.) due to the fact that I've only met a few of you, and even then, it's only been what...two times?

Again, I really am sorry if I've annoyed you/angered you. It seems thats all I've done since I've joined this place. And this apology doesn't just go to Freddy- it goes to everyone here that I've pissed off/annoyed/angered/saddened/offended. I've never been able to keep my god**** gob shut, and I don't think I will for a long time. So again- I'm sorry for never shutting up. Battou, I'm sorry for always dissing you, especially because I've had no right. You're an amazing smasher, and I never should have talked down to you, ever. Lee, I'm sorry if I annoyed you with my Battou bashing. I know you and him are friends, and I have no justification for my actions. Sudai, I'm sorry for always ranting to you when I know I shouldn't. Freddy, I know I already apologized, but I really am sorry for annoying you/not listening to your advice. ShyGuy, I should never have tried to give you advice- seeing as most of the time, it was probably wrong. I'm also sorry for always badgering you to play online with me. You're a great guy, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Taylor, you hate me, and you've openly stated this (I think. Or something like "You piss me off." I don't know.) I'm sorry for being unlikable. Maybe if I was a better person, you wouldn't hate me so much. Roni- Sorry for not knowing of the butthole. It makes me inferior automatically. Cyphus, I don't know if I've done anything to annoy/pester/anger you, but if I have, I'm sorry. Bomber, you're one of my best friends in real life, and you always have been. I disgust myself in the ways that I've trash-talked you in front of other people, simply because you did so about me. Don't let me tell you you're not good at this game- with some more practice, you can go far.

If you want a TL;DR, I'm sorry. Genuinely and sincerely, and whatever other redundant words I can manage to fit in there to express my point in the matter. It upsets me that I just got around to realizing that I've been nothing but an annoyance since I got here. I'm not going to emo and say something like "This is my last post here," because that would be a lie. I need time to clear my head, so when I come back, I won't piss you guys off anymore.

I'm sorry, again.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ur not pissing anybody off...just dont do that kupo thing or whatever

stop apologizing for things u dont need to.....

im open to advice anytime.... giving or recieving

*actually u can post whatever the hell u want i dont have a problem with it u can talk in all moogle if u want.....

u can actually type out anything u want like : gt67ihdr4tggghy679
or u could say **** **** ya u actually cant say that... but u can say *** ohhhhh, bypassed the censors... **** ya ****

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
on tonight febuary the 11th 2009 i come to ran my presence on smashboards just to say

i kill myself in smash all the time

Pritch

Smash Lord
This thread is a strange and random place, at times.:ohwell:

EDIT: Why do my posts randomly not have my sig even though I've checked to make sure it's supposed to be showing it. I mean, I know it's just some dumb youtube quote, but I'd like it to be there when I tell it to be.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
It goes with out saying that if Redson comes to the Vday smash fest i'm going to get him ****ed up....

Like I'm going to drink or smoke or something and Redson will join me, he no longer has a choice in the matter, i got drunk for the first time around his age i guess so like, yeah.... I'm high and i want Redson to come Saturday night for real.

Hyro

Smash Lord
that was some of the funniest **** I've seen in a while rofl

It goes with out saying that if Redson comes to the Vday smash fest i'm going to get him ****ed up....

Like I'm going to drink or smoke or something and Redson will join me, he no longer has a choice in the matter, i got drunk for the first time around his age i guess so like, yeah.... I'm high and i want Redson to come Saturday night for real.
What about me :(

Hey, is anyone going to HERB, that one tourney in North Carolina?

Sudai

Stuff here
Spamfest in here. Law.

Yay for your name change, Lee. Do you know if Dojo ever managed to get rid of the "." at the end of his name like he wanted to? *too lazy to check himself*

Truth or Dair, guys?

I thought I would have more to say when posting this. Apparently I'm too awesome to remember. Whee~

Sudai

Stuff here
WHOBO!! WHO'S GOING?!
(1:21:26 PM) Esca: hey, for WHOBO...
(1:21:37 PM) Esca: I need to know if yall are staying here, and who if so, SOON...
(1:21:56 PM) Esca: because if yall can't, i can arrange for someone else to
He says he can house as many of us as we need, but he needs to know who he's housing soon so he can offer housing to others as well. Since he loves Louisiana, we get preferential treatment.

Esca also lives about an hour from the Venue which is <3s compared to our other housing options. He's currently housing Mexico (the county) and New Mexico (the state) and he might be housing more depending on how many of us stay there.

So basically...

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE GOING TO WHOBO!!! ASAP!!!!!

Hyro

Smash Lord
I might go to WHOBO! Save me a spot in case lol

Lee, what'd your name use to be?

Redson posted a emo post above me...and it was his 666th post 0_o

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I might go to WHOBO! Save me a spot in case lol

Lee, what'd your name use to be?

Redson posted a emo post above me...and it was his 666th post 0_o

...... its a sign from God. we're all gona die! AHH!!!!!. .....

I changed my mind, I'm not gona come into town for Dibbz, it would be too much traveling cuz I got plans sunday. Wish I could join for some fun. -.- now what to do on Saturday since I can do absolutly nothing............. *Looks at demo kit* >=)

Top Bottom